Added DDP after paying for CRT

mslhb

Mouseketeer
I just added the DDP. We have already made and paid for an ADR for CRT. Is there a way to get a credit back. I actually would only want a credit for my DD's meal. DH and I have a signature ADR dinner that she will be at the kid's club for. So we will use all of the adult credits but will have 2 kid ones leftover. Is it possible to get the money back for just my DD's CRT meal or I am making this too complicated.

Yes, you can, but since it looks like you'll be in DW in 3 weeks, I would wait until then when you're at CRT. Just let your server know you would like to use dining credits for your daughter's meal. They will credit back the credit card you used when making the reservation.

Yes, you can, but since it looks like you'll be in DW in 3 weeks, I would wait until then when you're at CRT. Just let your server know you would like to use dining credits for your daughter's meal. They will credit back the credit card you used when making the reservation.

Thanks for the quick response!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!