Added a few more layouts...(DD, IOA)

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Did some more scrapping yesterday. Been trying to work on my WDW Oct 2003 trip album but I am also trying to keep up to date on my 2004 album so I don't fall too far behind.

I added a new layout to my 2004 album yesterday and I added a few more layouts to my WDW 2003 album if you'd like to check them out.

They are mostly IOA I think. I just printed off my photos from MNSSHP but I won't be able to scrap until the week-end I think. Gotta go to work :mad:

It sure is nice to be working on a WDW album again :)
Click on Cassworld

then click on Scrapbooking
then the album you wanna see

Your albums are beautiful! I especially love the Heritage album, what a great present!
You're so talented!
Franne

Cool! Is that your new scrapping room? Got any more pics?

Funny, I used that same background paper (building desk layout) in my mom's heritage album. I used it for my grandfather - he used to be a carpenter (house builder)...and we had an old pic from the 1920's (?) with him in work clothes & all his tools. The pic was taken at a photography studio he was doing some work at. The photographer offered to take his pic with a scenic background. It's kinda neat.

Great layouts as usual.

I think that you are so talented. I love your pictures and layouts. They are simply amazing!

I'm going on the cruise in July and had to take a look in order to get ideas of what to take pictures of. Thanks for so many ideas!!

Thanks for the feedback ladies! :D

Splsh,
No, it's not my SB room. It's our office on the main floor. Maybe I will get some more time tomorrow and I will post a pic of the office. It's funny about the paper :p Actually, I just got it at the last minute after I even planned that layout. I was at Michaels and they had 12 x 12 paper on sale and so I scooped some up :) Then I got home and thought, hey, that would go well with the desk layout! :smooth:

Suzy Mouse,
well I am glad I could be of some inspiration. Before my cruise, I also went through tons of trip reports to see photos so I knew when I got there some of the photos that I had wanted to take already :cool: Have fun on the cruise, don't forget to post a trip report ::yes::

I'm new to all this and having loads of fun going thru 15 years of stuff - your stuff just blows me away! It's terrific! An inspiration!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Wow!! I love looking at your LOs!!! I love your work... your style is similar to mine... straight lines... LOL!!

Thanks so much for sharing. I was on a roll there for a week and got about 10 layouts done (that's a lot in a week for me), but this past week, I've had a block... your layouts have given me inspiration to start again!! (I have so many photos from our 2001 trip to IOA!!!)

Again... thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see more... love your style!!

As usual your pages are wonderful. I have been looking at yours so often I feel like you are family.::yes::

Thanks for all the great replies ladies! :)

Swan: What a wonderful thing to say :cloud9: thank you!

NEAT!!! I always love the clean, crisp look of your layouts. Very beautiful Cass, and as always, thanks for sharing!!!!!

:worship: (we love your pages THIS much!!!) :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter