Add Park Hopping Option?

MarylandMom

Earning My Ears
We will be visiting WDW for a week over Easter and are wondering if we should add the park hopper option. We are planning to hit all of the parks for rope drop, follow a tour plan til mid-day, then go back to our resort for the afternoon and return to the park for the evening. We were originally planning to return to the same park, but now are wondering if we should add the park hopper option to give us more flexibility, especially given the high crowds that are expected. We will be traveling with three teenagers (13, 14, & 15). We'd greatly appreciate any suggestions you may have! Many thanks.

The hopper works for us. With every move so pre-planned at Disney the hopper gives us the ability to be spontaneous.

Wait until you are at WDW to see IF you want to Hop.

It will cost the same amount to upgrade after you are there as to buy the Hopper in advance .

We love park hopper;however, I know it is not for everyone. Last year over the Thanksgiving week trip the Magic Kingdom got so crowded so my husband suggested that we go over to Epcot and "watch the word go by". We ended up doing that several days at different parks and it worked really well for us. (note-it was just my husband and I so it made the logistics of going from park to park really easy.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter