Add on question

auralia

DIS Veteran
We have a small OKW contract 50 pts 2057 we are on the wait list to add on 30 points (this will give us what my family needs I know it's small points compared to most). Anyway when the wait list comes through does the contract come with 2012 points too or is it 2013 and going forward. I had a message the wait list points came available, but I cant get ahold of my guide. Dh asked me this question and I didn't know the answer so I came to the experts!

You normally get a full set of current Use Year points with your purchase. If you have a Feb, Mar or Apr UY, your purchase will start with your 2013 UY points because that is your current Use Year. If you have a Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct or Dec UY, you are still in your 2012 Use Year so your purchase will start with 2012 UY points.

Thanks! it's a june use year and since its a new purchase they should bank even though it's past date.

Thanks! it's a june use year and since its a new purchase they should bank even though it's past date.

Can you tell me when you went on the waitlist for your June UY OKW? We are also on this waitlist and would love to know how close we are getting :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter