Add-On Question Regarding Documents (POS, Benefits Guide, etc.)

disneymath

DIS Veteran
Question for the DVC add-on experts:

I just received my add-on paperwork from Disney (same resort, same use year). I now have two versions of the Benefit Guide, POS booklets, etc.

Is there any reason I need to keep the documents from 2010?

(The new ones were revised in June or July 2012.) I dislike storing needless paperwork, so if there is no compelling reason to keep the 2010 versions, I will recycle them.

Thanks in advance for your input. :)

I am an admitted packrat and have volumes of clutter from years ago - including DVC documents from 1993.

I applaud your ability to save/maintain only what you actually need and in the case of DVC documents, the most recent POS contains all of the current information and replaces all of the info in my 1993 documents.

I also need some advice regarding my attic and may need to consult with you down the road. :teeth:

Recycling sounds like a wonderful (and green) option. :teeth: :teeth: Go for it!

I am an admitted packrat and have volumes of clutter from years ago - including DVC documents from 1993.

I applaud your ability to save/maintain only what you actually need and in the case of DVC documents, the most recent POS contains all of the current information and replaces all of the info in my 1993 documents.

I also need some advice regarding my attic and may need to consult with you down the road. :teeth:

Recycling sounds like a wonderful (and green) option. :teeth: :teeth: Go for it!

Thank you for the quick reply. To the recycling bin they go! :thumbsup2

I come from a family of packrats ... I actually have to work at not being one! :)

If you ever do decide to tackle that attic, take it one section (or even one box) at a time, and enlist someone who has no personal attachment to the items to help you out. It can be an overwhelming task otherwise! :goodvibes

Thank you for the quick reply. To the recycling bin they go! :thumbsup2

I come from a family of packrats ... I actually have to work at not being one! :)

If you ever do decide to tackle that attic, take it one section (or even one box) at a time, and enlist someone who has no personal attachment to the items to help you out. It can be an overwhelming task otherwise! :goodvibes

My DW has offered to do that for years. I suppose I will have to accept the offer!

Thanks for the advice! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter