Add on lens for Iphone6

scrappinmom

WDW, DL & DLP - up next ???
My daughter (16) would like one of those add on iphone lenses. Hopefully you all know what I'm talking about. We're not looking for pristine park pictures, i will have the Nikon d90 with me. She's thinking it will give her better photos than her regular phone camera alone.

Does anyone have any opinions? good or bad?

thanks

All they really do is modify the focal length, they don't improve quality at all (if anything, they degrade it). Have you thought about a Nikon S30/S31/S32 series, which has the big benefit of being waterproof (and in the same price range as a decent add-on lens)?

All they really do is modify the focal length, they don't improve quality at all (if anything, they degrade it). Have you thought about a Nikon S30/S31/S32 series, which has the big benefit of being waterproof (and in the same price range as a decent add-on lens)?

that's the info I was wondering. I didn't think they'd do much if anything. I will look into those nikons - thank you

I actually love my ollo clip. When I'm shooting with my phone I don't care about quality like I do otherwise. It's a phone. But I get some fun shots that make the phone images more interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter