Add On Experience for Girls Other than Bippidy Boppidy Boutique?

John Marecek

Mouseketeer
We are in search of a special experience for our DD's (7 & 10). Last year we did BBB, and it was awesome, but looking for something new this time around. We will be there the week after Thanksgiving, already have the party on the list, but what else could we add?

Thank you all for your help.

My girls loved the Wonderland Tea Party at the Grand Floridian with Alice and the Mad Hatter. My oldest was 10 at the time and although the rest of the kids were younger she still enjoyed it.

We are in search of a special experience for our DD's (7 & 10). Last year we did BBB, and it was awesome, but looking for something new this time around. We will be there the week after Thanksgiving, already have the party on the list, but what else could we add?

Thank you all for your help.
There is the PhotoPass story book experience at Disney Springs, which seems pretty cool.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...he-disney-photopass-studio-in-disney-springs/

Family Adventure Tour at the MK.

Pirates and Pals fireworks Cruise or Pirate Adventure Cruise

The Princess Tea at the Grand Floridian was wonderful. Not inexpensive but my favorite Disney memory ever out of ten trips :goodvibes

I would recommend one of the children's pirate adventures from the resorts. My DS has done the one at GF and YC. He prefers the YC one as the kids actually go into EP WS before it opens and look for treasure. They get a lot of pirate treasure at the end and get to meet other children.

He also loves the kids clubs - both the Sandcastle Club and Lilo's Playhouse. They serve the children dinner, have structured activities like cooking classes and science experiments, plus a visit from a character.

Pirates League (Mermaid or Pirate makeover), Tea at GF, a tour (although depending on the age of the child this could limit what tours they could attend), horseback riding or a carriage ride at WL ranch, and some of the spas have a princess mani/pedi options - having a day of pampering could be fun and make them feel like an "adult" for being in that kind of environment that is typically adults only.

Our girls did Pirates League twice and loved it as much if not more than BBB. Also to add something not suggested yet, what about hoop de doo?

Love all these ideas!

You could also look into some spa treatments for kids at GF or a few of the other resorts. I think it's mostly mani/pedis for that age, though.

Pirates League (Mermaid or Pirate makeover), Tea at GF, a tour (although depending on the age of the child this could limit what tours they could attend), horseback riding or a carriage ride at WL ranch, and some of the spas have a princess mani/pedi options - having a day of pampering could be fun and make them feel like an "adult" for being in that kind of environment that is typically adults only.

The carriage or in our case, sleigh ride at Fort Wilderness is definitely on the table. That's a flat fee, not a per person right?

The carriage or in our case, sleigh ride at Fort Wilderness is definitely on the table. That's a flat fee, not a per person right?

Holiday Sleigh Rides
Take in the magic of the holidays with a cozy "sleigh" ride through secluded woodland beauty. Decorated with lights and garlands, these "sleighs" are available during the month of December.

You’ll board your “sleigh” for a 25-minute ride at the main entrance of Crockett's Tavern at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. Sleighs fit up to 4 adults (or 2 adults and 3 small children).

Each horse-drawn holiday sleigh ride costs $79. Reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 180 days in advance by calling (407) WDW-PLAY, or (407) 939-7529. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent of guardian permission to call.

I C&P'ed that from WDW website and it also mentions at the top when you hover over the pricing that it doesn't include tax (or optional gratuity). I take that as $79 for the 25 minute experience for the 4/5 guests. That definitely sounds like a fun experience, I'm sure your girls will love it :goodvibes

These are such fun ideas. How does one find them on the website? I can't find the right category for some of them. The options are attractions, character experiences, entertainment, events & tours...

We did the Princess mani/pedi at Senses Spa at The Grand Floridian for our DD's 10th birthday. She LOVED it, and got to keep a beautiful tiara as a keepsake! The ladies at the spa were wonderful and made her birthday very special. They even gave her a special room to change in to her Olaf costume, as we were headed to MK for the MNSSHP. We also had BBB appt for the same time, but she did not want her hair pulled tight and all the make up stuff. Plus, she is really tall, and had outgrown all the princess costumes...so we gave her the choice of the spa or BBB the week before we left, and she chose the spa (we cancelled the BBB appt of course). It was a good choice, although she never did get to experience BBB which I feel terrible about.
We also had her birthday dinner at CRT, and instead of a cake, they brought her a chocolate slipper filled with mousse. ( we called ahead to set that up)
I'm sure whatever you decide, special memories will be made and cherished!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter