• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

add on at different resort??

zipadee

Earning My Ears
we are thinking of doing an add on at a 2nd resort, is it difficult to keep track of the points? does the use year have to be the same as at the 1st resort? please give some advice.

I like to add on at different resorts. Disney likes you to have the same use year, but no you can have a different one. I have an add on at VB, BWV, and VWL, my home resort and first two add-ons were at OKW. I have a simple worksheet to kept up with the points for me. There was a worksheet on this site to download. Go look for it if you have trouble keeping up with your points. I like to have the 11-month reservations for the first or second week in December no matter where I stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter