• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

add dining plan online?

wen-tom

spit spot!
Hi all,
I called to make a res last week and thy guy I spoke to in MS said I could add the dining plan online at dvc member?

I have trawled the site and can't find anywhere to be able to do this.

Has anyone ever done this? Where/how?

Hi,

Like you we couldn't find any link to adding a dining plan to a reservation. MS might have confused 'Adding a Disney Dining Plan to a reservation' with 'Booking Dining Online'.

I think adding a Disney Dinning Plan to a reservation can only be done by contacting MS, while the link on the DVC member web site 'Booking Dining Online' takes you to http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/reservations/dining/ where you can make table reservations.

Maybe contact MS again to verify this, but you do have to make payment in full for the dining plan when you make the reservation with MS, so suggest you take advantage of the booking deadline of up to 48-hours before check-in. We added and paid for a Dining Plan 5-days before check in, good luck.

Thanks Samaya,
I think the same although he did clearly say you can add the dining plan and transportation online :confused3

I'm actually making the res for someone else (I rented my points) and so it's a last minute booking anyway for them.

I'll remember the next time i go myself though that it has changed to payment on booking :thumbsup2

Hi Ian,
we have used it a few times. It was a lot cheaper and included more so I guess I would have to say it's not as good as it was in my opinion but it would depend on how much & what you like to eat.

If you are going to eat in WDW all the time and want/like a sit down meal every day and would also buy a counter service meal every day then I would say go for it. We don't eat out side of WDW so for us, the dining plan works out cheaper than £.

It no longer includes the tip though which for me is not so good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter