add a day to your pass

bc1234

Earning My Ears
is it true i can add a extra day to my 5 day hopper as long as its not on the last day.......if you can does anyone know the cost and if you can do this at the ticket booth at the gate....thanks

Yes, you can add a day on. Most of the time its about $10 to add a day on to a 5 day hopper. If you booked thru Disney travel (including AAA and costco) you can take your ticket to the travel office in DTD. They are open daily until 5. If you ordered your ticket from the website I think you'll take it to the ticket booth.

You can add a day on the last day, as long as you do it before the travel office/ ticket booths close. You just can't come back the following day and add a day.

Question...We'll be purchasing our passes through the Disneyland website. (5-Days for $189.00)

If we want to add a 6th day, I just have to go to one of the ticket booths at Disneyland and ask for it. (As long as I do this...say...on the very 1st day we visit the parks?)

I know that's basically what you said...but I was kind of confused with the AAA thing.

depending on when you are going you could still change it by calling disney travel...

Let me rephrase it: All tickets can have days added. You can do it on any ticket before the end of the final day of your hopper. If you bought it from disney.com I believe you can do it at the ticket booth. If you bought a package from AAA, Costco or disney travel I believe you need to go to the travel office. I'm not positive of the locations to do it. When I asked disney travel they were a bit vague. I recomend you call and ask specifically where you should go.

We bought the City Pass from Costco. On our last day at Disneyland, we decided to add another. All we did was go to the ticket booths and ask to add a day. They did so; we didn't have to go to the travel office. They were very nice about it and knew exactly what to do, even if we didn't really know how it would work. Have a great trip!

:sulley:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter