• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Add 2 Year Old to King Room Package

mkbroas

Delightfully Deranged by Disney
Good morning. It looks like I might have my niece for our trip to WDW this fall. We usually go alone as a couple as we don't have kids. What would my costs be to add her to our room? Also, can we keep the King Room if we add her, or will I have to move to a standard room?

Any insight would be appreciated, it is something that has never come up for us.

Even if the room only sleeps two people you should be fine since your niece is under three years old. She won't add to the cost of the room, she won't need a ticket and she is too young for the dining plan. If she wants to order a meal you'll need to pay out of pocket for it or you can share yours with her.

Kids under 3 don't need park tickets so no extra $$ there. Also kids under 3 do not count against the room occupancy so you can keep your king room.

Awesome! Thank you for the help. I think having her will be fun. It will give us a new perspective on the parks I am sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter