Actress that just 'bothers' you

Sarah Jessica Parker; saw her on one of the late night talk shows a long time ago & her behavior that evening just annoyed the *(&(*^%&* out of me!

PP's are right; never thought that about Renee Zellweger but they're right. She looks like she's smelled something very stinky!

I dont like Nicole Kidman....not sure why...

But....an actress that I just don't like (aside ONLY from Jerry McGuire) is
Renee Zellweger... it's that pout look that just irks me.
Oh, she's definitely sucking on some lemons or something. It's not that I don't like Renee Zellweger. It's just that I don't get it??? What is the appeal? Why would millions of people want to shell out good money to see one of her movies??? She is not that great of an actress. I could not stand her in Jerry McGuire. Absolutely hate, hate, hated that movie! I can't think of one single movie she has done that I like. And I don't think she is attractive, at all. She's got a puffy face and squinty eyes. Plus, she has that lemon sucking, poop smelling face thing going on. :scared1:

Hands down, she is the one I dislike the most. I think she looks like a monkey and I shudder when she opens her mouth. That voice drives me bonkers!

Especially in "Do The Right Thing"......she kept saying "Mooooookkkkkkiieeee" Drove me crazy.

Geez there are several I don't like.

Anjelina Jolie--so fake

Renee Zellweger--Wonder if her face is frozen like that?

Cameron Diaz--the attitude just shines right through

Jennifer Garner--C'mon are those dimples enhanced? :rotfl2:

Madonna--does she even count?

Hilary Duff--seems like such a brat.

She looks like she smells like pee.

Juliette Lewis and Sarah Jessica Parker are the big two. I REALLY REALLY dislike SJP.

I find Cameron Diaz pretty unlikable too.

Ditto on Rosie Perez - there's just something about her that annoys me.

Don't like Angelina Jolie either, mainly because I'm just so darn sick of hearing about her.

Vanessa Hudgens. Again, I can't pinpoint what, but she just drives me bonkers. Can't stand her.

I used to loathe Wanda Sykes, but I must say that she's growing on me.

Jennifer Aniston tops my list. i don't get all the hype about her. I think everyone confuses her with her Rachael character from Friends. Like she's really that likeable. Yes, maybe for half an hour, like the show. :rolleyes: But I think she's probably emotionally high-strung and very high maintenance.

Did anyone notice, while Brad & Angie both were nominated for Golden Globes & Oscars, Jennifer had to strip for the cover of Vanity Fair to get attention & for people to go to her movie? Yes, Jen, that's really showing us you can act. :p :sad2:

I can't stand Emily Proctor from CSI. She is like cardboard with a nasal, monotone voice. :p

Rosie Perez is very grating to me, too. Very crass and low class.

I also don't like Cameron Diaz.

Andi McDowell is very plastic & emotionally empty.

I couldn't understand what all the rage was about Renee Russo in her heyday? :confused3 She's a model turned actress & it shows in her lack of acting.

Nicole Kidman I like much more now that she's not married to crazy, I mean Tom Cruise. She's much better without him.

Actually, I think it's the other way around. She had some spunk & drive to prove she was more than his wife in those days.

But once she locked onto that overly dramatic, weak, whispery, tragically romantic character in Moulin Rouge, then again in Cold Mountain, then again in Australia, :rolleyes: is there any wonder why no one went to see that movie? We'd seen it already twice. :p

I hate Katie Couric's voice. While not an actress, she is on TV. Why did they think someone with a Pebbles Flintstone voice cound anchor the news? :confused3

Penelope Ann Miller:confused3

don't know why, and she isn't that popular

when I see her name on a DVD rental, etc. I just think :mad:blechh

I'm tired of hearing about Jennifer Anniston not being able to keep a man as well:rotfl:

Who cares!? Seriously!

I can't stand Helen Hunt. She is boring and plays the same character in every role no matter what the script calls for. She is one note.

scarlett johanson. i did like her until i saw "he's just not that into you." idid not like her character at all. now i dont really like her.

vanessa hudgens - i dont think she has very much talent. and i hate hsm

ashley tisdale - same reasons as vanessa hudgens.

i dont like miley cyrus but i love hannah montanna...

Cameron Diaz is at the top of my list - I don't think she's as pretty as everyone says and don't think she's a great actress, plus I just find her annoying.

Michelle Pfeiffer

Julia Roberts

Renee Zellweger never really bothered me, but since DIS people always comment on the faces she makes, I started paying attention and you are all right about that!

At the moment, Fran Drescher makes my most disliked list because of her annoying laugh. Normally, I would care less but she is now the voice in a mattress commercial on my favorite local online radio station so I hear her daily.

Just rechecked the OP and it did say ACTORS or actresses. I can't stand Alec Baldwin (except for one SNL skit on their Christmas show where played Pete Schwetty). His behavior toward his wife and daughter are reprehensible. I just don't like his whole demeanor.

As for actresses, I don't get the whole Julia Roberts thing. Oh, well.

Sean Young..OMG! she can't act. Same with Renee Zellwegger. The squinty eyes all the time bugs me.

I feel bad talking about actresses that irk me. I would rather talk about actors that irk me for no reason, I just feel like females have more to prove and as a woman myself I should stand by other women.

However, Angelina Jolie, Helen Hunt, Scarlett Johannson, Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley get on my nerves for no particular reason. Mostly I don't like like their voices, hair or their mannerisms. So mean.

Sigourney Weaver - Ugh. I think she is so unappealing.

Also, the actress that played Ana Lucia on Lost (Michelle Rodriguez), Helen Hunt (though she is in one of my favorite movies), Julia Roberts (I think she seems like a well-grounded, nice person, but her acting is crap), Sandra Bernhardt, and Jaime Pressly (from My Name is Earl) - the last two are just icky to me.

Patricia Arquette. I've never been able to stand her, beginning when I was a teenager! And not for any reason, just I can't stand watching her.

Several of the others mentioned I dislike as well, but for actual reasons. Like I dislike both Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston--as well as Brad Pitt. I think they acted like horny teenagers. I dislike Cameron Diaz because she has a muppet mouth (I know, I'm terrible). And I can't stand Renee Zelwegger because she looks yucky super-skinny like she has been for a few years now. I don't like Johnny Depp because he always looks dirty. (I didn't say they were good reasons!)

Another vote for Renee Zellwegger. I would love to see her new movie since it's about our neighboring state, but I like it when the main character is someone I like, not someone I would love to see mute and dunked in a frozen lake, so we'll probably skip it.

It's the puffy face/squinty eyes/upturned nose and WHINY voice! I hear her talk and it sounds like "Waaaaaah wahhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaah wonk wonk waaaaaaaah...."

On the other side of the coin, I absolutely love Kate Winslet. Absolutely beautiful and has grown into a very elegant actress.

Another vote for Renee Zellwegger. I would love to see her new movie since it's about our neighboring state, but I like it when the main character is someone I like, not someone I would love to see mute and dunked in a frozen lake, so we'll probably skip it.

It's the puffy face/squinty eyes/upturned nose and WHINY voice! I hear her talk and it sounds like "Waaaaaah wahhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaah wonk wonk waaaaaaaah...."

On the other side of the coin, I absolutely love Kate Winslet. Absolutely beautiful and has grown into a very elegant actress.[/QUOTE]

Oh, me too. She's my girl crush.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter