• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Activities on ship while in port?

DisDee

DIS Veteran
Are there any special activities scheduled on the ship when its in port in Nassau? (3-night cruise) Took a Carnival cruise a few years ago and they offered some behind the scenes tours at this time.

DisDee...I am going to give this a bump as I would like to know too. I am not so sure that we are going to want to leave the ship! The idea of having the ship nearly to ourselves and the pools free of most guests just sounds WONDERful! I would like to know what activities are planned that day though!

We watched an ice-caving show on the stage at the Goofy pool. It was in the early afternoon on Nassau day. All the kids sat on stage and guessed what figure the gentleman was carving (I think it was a Herrin).

It was really fun.

In Feb. we were on the Wonder and we only went shopping for a few hours in Nassau and got right back on the ship. The girls REALLY wanted to go back into the MIckey Pool. So that's what we did. It was great not crowded at all. I'm not really sure what else they had going but I'm sure there was plenty.

(Honestly, I really didn't like the island too much...with the women asking to braid hair and it was kind of a little "unclean" there to be polite). :0)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter