activities and pins

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
What activities are pins offered at? I thought I had read that they discontinued pins but now Im reading they still do give them out at certain activities. Which ones?

I got a pin for participating in the Wine Tasting event and I got a pin for being a contestant on WWTBAM. Both are quite nice.

My husband and I participated in some relay races at the adult pool and received "medals" and two pins. It was on the 9/7 sailing of the wonder during our Freeport day.

We got pins on the Wonder for the following:
1. winning the match-your-mate game
2. winning disney trivia
3. coming in third place for sports trivia
4. beling selected as a go-go girl during 80s night
We got so many pins that by the end of the cruise everyone in my family could wear one!
We are cruising on the OCT 2 3-day.
Can't wait!

My sons recieved pins for participating in the Vegetable Car Races and the youngest recieved a medal for actually winning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter