Activating dvcmember.com?

rcoaster809

Earning My Ears
Hello, I just booked my first DVC at BLT for December! I rented points 2 years ago and realized DVC was for me!

I am trying to log into the website for the first time and it saying my Club ID does not match my activation code. I called twice to confirm that I had the correct activation code, so that is not the issue. Now, I am wondering if the membership number I received in a letter is not the same as the Club ID the website asks for. Is there a difference between the membership number and the Club ID?

Member Number and Club ID are different numbers.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thank you for the quick response.

MS told me it was website issues, and I believed them with all the problems people are mentioning here. I will have to call back tomorrow and ask for my Club ID.

rcoaster809 said:
Hello, I just booked my first DVC at BLT for December! I rented points 2 years ago and realized DVC was for me!

I am trying to log into the website for the first time and it saying my Club ID does not match my activation code. I called twice to confirm that I had the correct activation code, so that is not the issue. Now, I am wondering if the membership number I received in a letter is not the same as the Club ID the website asks for. Is there a difference between the membership number and the Club ID?

Yes, they are different. You should have gotten a letter with your ID# and a separate email with the activation code. MS should be able to tell you your club ID if you don't have it. Club ID is different for each individual on the membership but share the same member number. So on ours we have 1 membership number, 2 different contracts as we own at 2 resorts (xxx.0 and xxxx.1) and 2 club Id's, one for me and on for DH.

MS told me it was website issues, and I believed them with all the problems people are mentioning here. I will have to call back tomorrow and ask for my Club ID.

And now you get to experiance the DVC first hand. :goodvibes

Call MS again for the correct codes.

:earsboy: Bill

rcoaster809 said:

They have had a lot of issues so that part may still be true. I've tried to link my membership to the my Disney experience and that asks for club id and activation code....and it's not working.

I finally got it working, after the computers were down at Member Services and the site was not linking accounts. Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter