Activating AP voucher on Magic Band

mcrabeck

DIS Veteran
We are going to WDW later this month. We bought AP vouchers and have linked them to our magic bands . Do we still need to go somewhere to "activate" them or will they just be activated when we enter our first park? Thanks in advance!

We are going to WDW later this month. We bought AP vouchers and have linked them to our magic bands . Do we still need to go somewhere to "activate" them or will they just be activated when we enter our first park? Thanks in advance!

DO stop by any ticket booth or Guest Relatons outside any park or at TTC or DTD,
And pick up your AP card. You'll need it for discounts.

Oh yes, that is a good reminder, I had forgotten about that. Can we get into the park without stopping there and then get the ID card later in the day or do you have to stop prior to getting in the park?

Oh yes, that is a good reminder, I had forgotten about that.

Can we get into the park without stopping there and then get the ID card later in the day or do you have to stop prior to getting in the park?

You can try going straight in.
The "rules" of MB are still in a state of flux.
To be safe, I'd go to a ticket booth first.
Don't forget a legal photo ID for all guests 18 yrs. and older.

It has to be activated.
We just did this in June.
Had to go to someplace that does that......we did guest relations.
They took the voucher and gave us the card and then said it was attached to MB

So when we activate our AP, will they give us an AP card for entry into the parks in addition to the magic band and discount card we already have?
Would like to have a back up for the magic band in case it doesn't work.
Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter