Activating AP voucher at Downtown Disney?

poohj80

Got Hunny?
Hey all!

DH is in Orlando on a business trip and needs to activate his AP voucher (we'll be joining at the end of the week). He doesn't want to pay for parking at a theme park even once so he wants to have an activated AP when he gets to the parking lot gates. I have read on here previously that APs can be activated at Guest Services at DTD, but he couldn't find it last night. If this is true, can someone tell me exactly where he should go?

Thanks!
PJ

It's in the Guest Relations located just next to the Bibbidi-Bobbodi Boutique. I activated my AP there in September.

Where exactly is the Boutique (haven't been since it opened)?

Thanks for the help! This is why I love the DIS Boards!

PJ - There are two Guest Relations/Information booths at Downtown Disney. One is close to the giant Once Upon a Toy store in the Marketplace, and the other is at the main hub as you enter the West Side. If he can't find them, tell him to ask any cast member, who will head him in the right direction.

Bev

Thanks Bev! I told him to ask someone in the World of Disney store last night but you know how guys are with directions. ;) Unfortunately, he doesn't have wireless internet where he is staying so he can't do all this asking himself.

One related question - would the parking attendants let him through the gate at a theme park if he showed the voucher and told them he was going to activate it? He really only needs to get to Epcot to pick up our DDE card before we arrive.

The easiest one to find is located in the building behind Ghiradelli, in the area that used to have the robot painted T-shirts and customized mugs/mousepads, ect. Between the Arribas Bros Crystal shop and Team Mickey.

Thanks Chuck!

I assume this is the one Bev mentioned was close to Once Upon a Toy.

4 More Days until our DD's first WDW experience. Talk about a year of a million dreams! :bounce:

JC Butterfly said:
does anyone know what hours these desks are open? (both morning and evening)

I think they run the same hour of the stores . The store hour do very and it's not open when PI is open late.

Even if for whatever reason he ends up paying to park at Epcot and then activating his AP at guest services, he can show Guest Services his parking receipt and they'll refund his money on the spot.

The Guest Relations offices at DTD are located in the Marketplace and in West Side.

The Marketplace location is between the Team Mickey shop and the Ghirardelli shop towards the Rainforest Cafe end of the Marketplace. This is a walk-up counter located indoors between the two stores.

The West Side location is at the Pleasure Island end, just past the AMC Theaters. Walk straight down from the parking lot with PI on your right and AMC Theaters on your left and you will see it right in front of you. It is a white building that says "information" on it. This is a Guest Relations window like the parks have.

Hours can vary depending on season but generally are:

Marketplace Guest Relations Located next to Team Mickey
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. Sunday - Thursday
8:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m. Friday - Saturday

West Side Guest Relations Adjacent to Pleasure Island, near AMC Theaters
Hours: 9:30am to 11:45pm

Thanks so much! DH was successful exchanging the voucher last night and proceeded directly to Wolfgang Puck's and used his new AP for the 10% discount. :)

I was wondering where the best place to activate my voucher would be? Of course, we always begin our week at MK, is it a nightmare or what? I've read where Epcot is the less crowded one but we don't go to Epcot until mid week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter