Accuracy of cruisefish

koshka

Earning My Ears
How accurate is cruisefish? When I look at the 2-14-16 sailing of the magic, it shows rooms available in almost every category.....but disneycruiseline doesn't even list the cruise available for sale, and when I try costcotravel.com, it only shows inside rooms.............. I know it is only 1 week away, so maybe that is part of it?

How accurate is cruisefish? When I look at the 2-14-16 sailing of the magic, it shows rooms available in almost every category.....but disneycruiseline doesn't even list the cruise available for sale, and when I try costcotravel.com, it only shows inside rooms.............. I know it is only 1 week away, so maybe that is part of it?
The accuracy of that site is not all that great. It shows the percentage of CATEGORIES available, not rooms. So, as long as 1 room in each category is available, it will show 100% availability. And "available" means that DCL is still selling that category, be it actual rooms or guarantee rooms.

So it possible for a cruise with 30% availability to have more rooms available than a cruise with 100% availability.

cruisefish has been having some kind of problem with Disney cruises specifically recently. Their last DCL pricing update was December 17th. I suspect that Disney has been deploying anti-scraping methods to fend off sites like cruisefish that monitor pricing. But it also might just be that cruisefish needs to rewrite their scrapers to deal with Disney's new cruise site, and it's taking time. In any case, right now you can't gather any useful pricing information for Disney off cruisefish.

Cruise fish said our January magic sailing was basically empty. When we got on board, they had the little signs up saying it was a full cruise, no upgrades available.

When I looked up my future cruise on cruise fish it showed a lot of categories sold out but their not on DCL's website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter