Accommodation help required

DaveW

Earning My Ears
Hi folks.

I have flights to Orlando booked for July this year, but no accomodation as yet.

I am looking for a 3 bed house with enclosed pool no more than 30 minutes from Disney. Searching on the net get lots of hits, obviously, but so far, no availability, so I am looking for a reputable agent that will be able to look down a long list of houses and spot those that aren't already booked.

Any ideas.

Dave

I'm sure you'll get a few recommendations on reputable agents.

An alternative which we always take is to book direct with private villa owners. There are a few web-sites where you can send your requirements to all owners, we use www.orlandovillas.com www.villas4all.co.uk - both of these sites have mainly UK owners.

You can also try www.lastminutevillas.net
When the form asks if strict dates - tick yes,and then you will only get owners with those dates free replying to you.It cuts down on the number you look through

Good Luck,
Lynn

I have a friend who has a villa matching your spec, if you are interested send me a PM

kathy_mandy said:
Hi !!

Try www.floridavillasinorlando.com ! these villas are gorgoeus , they have an enclosed pool and and tennis courts which are shared but there is a selection of photos on the website and the villas look fabulous !!

x kathy_mandy x

Now that does look a nice place. Ive not really been a fan of the US27 area, prefering to be a bit more central, but I might consider this one for next year when we may be going with another family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter