Accomadation for 5 in Hollywood or universal city area in la

Melbourne5

DIS Veteran
Hi all

Looking for a room for 5 in Hollywood or in vicinity of universal studios Hollywood .

I have looked at lots of hotels but can't find any to take 5 ( 3kids, 2 adults)..

Any recommendations ?:coffee:

Try sleeps5 and roomfor5. It lists places which accommodates 5+ per room. Good luck!

I had a similar struggle but finally found The Holiday Inn Express Hollywood Walk of Fame and it was perfect.

http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/gb/en/los-angeles/laxfa/hoteldetail

The room wasn't huge but it was reasonable. It had two queen size beds so it will depend on your kids' ages, but for us as 2 adults and 3 kids aged 10, 8 and 6, it was fine. I think there was an option for a rollaway but really wasn't any room for one.

The location was brilliant and it included breakfast which was a bonus. I highly recommend it :)

We have 4 kids and don't stay in hotels. I find them expensive and not able to cope with a larger family. We rent a house and the one we like in LA is about $1400 a week but it sleeps up to 12. It has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. But best of all it has a big laundry and a huge kitchen. There is also a dining room for when we are 'home'. Oh and it has a lock up garage and it is behind a gate with 2 other houses so when I go shopping at night I feel very safe! If you want the website address you can pm me but if you do a google search you should come up with options.

There is nothing better than being about to wash and dry clothes at night at home and also being able to prepare backpacks of food for days out and eat at home when you feel like it.

Check out the Hollywood Orchid Suites. We stayed there in 2009 and will be there again in September. They have large suites with kitchens, nothing flash but extremely clean. Breakfast and under over secure parking included. It's just behind Manns Chinese Theatre and next door to the Hollywood and Highland Centre. One subway stop to Universal Studios so no need to take car.

Their prices are very reasonable and the people who work there are lovely and helpful. We are staying in a 2 room suite with a king bed in each room. I'm pretty sure they have larger suites, but there would be ample room for a rollaway bed in the main room.

Hope this helps, Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter