Accidently posted my Confirmation #'S, could people take my reservations or cancel kn

domesticdiva

I'm a Disney addict :) .... and proud of it!!!
I am sooo dumb, I copied my itinerary and forgot to edit my conf#'s, could that hurt me? Ugh! I hope not, I edited them after atleast 10 people read my post!! I'm an idiot! :bitelip:

I don't think anyone could modify/cancel your ADR's ... they ask for a bunch of personal information when you want to change ADR's. Don't worry!!

Just get there early so YOU check in first! ;)

The odds of the 10 DISers who read your post in that short amount of time being in WDW at the exact same time as you AND having the same size party AND being lax enough in character to steal your ADR are about a billion to one.

Now if a couple thousand people viewed it, that might not be so good. But as it is, I wouldn't worry about it.

Maybe you could call Disney and have your confirmation numbers changed...

The vast majority of DIS members are honest folks, and wouldn't think to do what you suggest. Since you've removed the confirmation numbers, and feel that only a handful of folks saw them, you might be safe. If you're still uncomfortable, you could cancel them all yourself and then re-book them (assuming that there is still availability), but that might be riskier than just taking a chance with your current reservations.

Don't worry about it. I canceled 8 ADR's yesterday (for August) and they asked me to confirm my first and last name each time.

As far as I know they need to know your name and # in your party. Unless everyone knows your real name and the #of people in your party then you have nothing to worry about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter