Accessible rooms

lunapnp

DIS Veteran
I know there is probably a thread or sticky somewhere for this but I can't seem to find it. (May be because I'm on my phone and not the full site?) so forgive me for asking again. Are there any of the resorts that the rooms with a roll in shower only has a king bed as the option? I know a few years back this was the case when we stayed at wilderness lodge but I didn't know if that was still the case or not. Thanks in advance!

I believe accessible rooms come in all types -- that is, if "regular" rooms are offered in king or 2 double/queen, accessible rooms are also offered as king or 2 double/queen. Availability for your specific dates may depend on whether all accessible rooms with that configuration are already booked or not. Make sure you are reserving a room with the correct bath arrangement (roll-in shower) as I believe there are some accessible rooms with a tub and handrails.

Enjoy your vacation!

If you need a roll in shower specify roll in shower. If you need grab bars be specific CM writing it down do not realize that a grab bar on the back of the tub is of no use getting out of the tub. You need full grab bars. In fact I find the grab bar at the back of the tub to be totally useless if it is slanted because I can't use it to pull up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter