Accessible excursions in Nassau?

krosmith

Mouseketeer
I am trying to find an excursion that is wheelchair accessible. I've looked online but either it said no wheelchair or nothing. Any suggestions out there?

I read in another post recently that there are no wheelchair accessible excursions in Nassau, though I can't say if that is true or not. Bumping so maybe someone else has first-hand knowledge.

At the very least, you could debark and walk/wheel around Nassau and the straw market a bit.

Enjoy your cruise!

If you're willing to go the private excursion route, in my research I found a company that offer wheelchair accessible excursions.

http://courteoustaxibahamas.com/index.html

The nice thing is they actually have pictures of their 2 accessible vehicles so you can see what you're getting (and not risk someone saying, "oh sure, we can take your wheelchair" and then showing up with a regular vehicle and asking, "so - you can take a couple of steps and this thing folds up, right?")

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter