Access to Travel Agent Calendar no longer available?

Lehuaann

DIS Veteran
I've kept the Sep and Oct 2011 calendar links in my favorites, however, I'm no longer able to access it (it's now asking for a login).

Does anyone have a new link or is it now blocked?

i have a question...this calendar is a for sure thing??? how do they get this info and its not even up on wdw website??:confused3

I have no idea. But I can tell you it's always accurate and WDW's calendar is not! I'm sure you'll get others telling you the same.

i have a question...this calendar is a for sure thing??? how do they get this info and its not even up on wdw website??:confused3

Because Disney is very good at releasing new park hour info but their web team is very poor at updating the website.

It's about as accurate as you can get but not 100% perfect as it is often being updated. And sometimes if the parks stay open an hour late or open an hour early (like during busy times) it is a game day decision and those will not be listed there either. But this is usually the first place that is updated when Disney makes offical changes.

Thanks for the new link. I was so sad earlier today when I couldn't get through with my old one.

Since it's a travel agent calendar, I'd guess Disney releases the info to their regional reps however long before it's released to the public. They do this with discounts that are coming out too. Their regional reps then dole out the info to the agents in their territory. When I worked at AAA, our regional Disney rep was always popping in, scheduling meetings or shooting out emails with new info, updates, and future promos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter