Accepted!!!!!

When do you find out what character you are going to be !?! Sorry I am new to this and just got accepted for the 2009 Fall Semester as a character/performer.. Also if anyone will be there at the same time as I will , please feel free to im me/ of find me on facebook. I would love to get to know people before I get to Florida.

You find out all the characters you can be friends with in training. However, you do know the height range?

Merchandiseeeee!!! Fall 09!!!!
I'm beyond excited :)
My recruiter promised to really try to get me placed in Epcot somewhere I'm sooooooo amped!

Congrats!

This is my first time posting, so I hope I am doing it right!

I just received my acceptance letter today!! I'll be doing Merchandise for the Fall 2009 program! Can't wait to meet you all down there!

Congrats!

I got it!!!!!!

Fall Advantage Attractions, baby!!!!

Congrats!

Does anyone know how many students they accept for the Walt Disney World CP?princess:

There are aprox 7,000 CPs on the program overall (including CP, CS, ICP, ect).

Hi everyone! I've been following the boards for about a month now as I was anxiously awaiting my acceptance letter. So, now that I have it, I wanted to join and introduce myself. I'm Shaun from Portland, OR and I'll be working custodial this fall. I'm so excited! I hear that I'll get to work outside a lot and talk with tons of people so that will be nice. The trash part I'm not too excited about, but what's to complain about? I'll be working in Disney World!

Congrats! Custodial isn't too bad. It had great guest interaction and freedom, and you do get a great tan. :)

LOL! At first I was like, WOW how did they get that to fit?! Our boxes are TINY. But I think it'll still look spectacular in my scrapbook, so I forgive them :rotfl:

This post was the clincher when I just KNEW I was gonna get my folder. It was that weekend on Friday and Saturday when Wiisa and Taigirl87 both got their folders ya' know but unfortunately for me our school was doing construction or something on the mail room building or something so mail was coming in to us at the dorm Friday, Sat, or Sun. I was worried that I wouldn't get a purple folder b/c everybody else was getting one that interviewed the same day I did.
So on Monday I checked around 11 in the morning b4 I had to go to class and nothing was there and I had to go straight to work after class so I didn't get back until 1115pm ish and not wanting to bother checking my mailbox b/c I figured the folder would be TOO big to fit in the boxes we have so if I did get the purple folder then an RA would deliver it to me.
So when I get home from work I get the feeling it was there on my desk (if the RA brought it by) and unfortunately it wasn't sitting on my desk so I called my BF ya' know to chit chat figuring I'd just get it the next day.
WELL! I hop on the DISboards again too and I'm reading through the threads and lo and behold I find this one (the quote) and I'm like...Oh MY GOD! It just HAS to be there...I just had this feeling....and at around 1230am on Tuesday morning I discover there IS a BIG white envelope sitting in there and I was just staring at it in aw. And I called my mum first thing straight away and woke her up (it was like 2am her time) to tell her and she was excited too. Anyway that's my story, lol. I was meaning to tell it earlier but i never got around to doing a long post like this, lol. Later!

I am so EXCITED! I interviewed last thursday and i just got my acceptance by email. The response only took 8 days! I will be doing Fall Advantage 2009 and working Main Entrance Operations!!!:cool1:

Character Attendant Fall advantage 2009 Just got my letter tonight when I was leaving college to go home for the weekend, I checked my box and there it was!!! Anyone else doing the attedant or know about it?! May 20th I'm arriving!! See you all there!!!
Have a Magical Day!!!
Goofster18

Character Attendant Fall advantage 2009 Just got my letter tonight when I was leaving college to go home for the weekend, I checked my box and there it was!!! Anyone else doing the attedant or know about it?! May 20th I'm arriving!! See you all there!!!
Have a Magical Day!!!
Goofster18

Congrats. I've done Character Attendant twice now (and am still seasonal).

Hi to all of you i am back from such a small & nice vacations, well congratulations to all of you who have got acceptance letter.

Hi all....did you get your acceptance at your school address or permanent address?

Thanks!

I got mine back in February! I wasn't on the board then, but yeah I love it! This is the second time i got in... oh yeah I am that good hahaha:rotfl2:

Ruthie:hippie:

ACCEPTED!!! :dancer:

Fall '09, Custodial!

I was a little upset about not getting FA or one of my top role choices, but then I called my recruiter and she explained her thought process that led her to choosing me as Custodial; I was pleased and excited with her answer!

I also asked if there was any chance I could be switched into Fall Advantage, she said maybe! :goodvibes: I'm waiting on a call for the answer!

I'm so so so so so excited even though I didn't get what I was hoping for (season or role)!

:cloud9:

I just got accepted for merchandise, Fall 2009!!! Yay, my 2nd CP. I didn't really think I would get in this late in the season.

do u not have a good chance if you applied around this time? i interviewed yesterday.... is it hard to get in this late?

I interviewed march 27th, and got an email today!!! I'm not very sure, but I really didn't think I would get in. I am still status with the company, as a campus rep, so maybe that helped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter