Accepted!!!!!

I got my rejection letter today.

there are plenty of people who were rejected that wanted to go more than anything in life, like me!

"Disney obviously doesn't know what they're missing out on" - I heard this numerous times today after receiving my letter. All the hugs and kind words are reinforcement - I am surrounded by people who love me.

Rejection is never easy, especially when you want something more than life. Just remember - "the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams". :hug:

Nothing in the mail today. My family members keep calling me asking about it everyday. This wait is killing me. :rolleyes1

MandaBelle - are you planning on applying for spring??

I am! im trying to think of the positive things of having to wait longer.. like missing out on most of this michigan snowy cold weather.. and being home for the holidays!!

i feel so :sad2: worried about making it
I am worried I will not make it or DF will not make it, I am so shocked at how many people have not made it. I wonder if they are not hiring as many people because of the economy.

MandaBelle - are you planning on applying for spring??

I am! im trying to think of the positive things of having to wait longer.. like missing out on most of this michigan snowy cold weather.. and being home for the holidays!!

I am! Focusing on the positives is best... and I hear you on both points! I'm from Michigan too. :wave2:

i feel so :sad2: worried about making it
I am worried I will not make it or DF will not make it, I am so shocked at how many people have not made it. I wonder if they are not hiring as many people because of the economy.

That would be my bet. This is pure speculation, but I think it might be because they are trying to avoid laying off FT/PT employees, so they're hiring less CPers.

Does anyone have Christy as their recruiter, and have you gotten your letters yet?

I'm so nervous now.....I want this more than anything, and to not get in will be extremely devastating to me! I don't know if I can handle another rejection, but I'm bracing myself for it......

Mandabelle- Yay! i see you are going to central??!!! i have a friend that goes there. what part of michigan are you from? Im near kalamazoo.. do you have a facebook?

so sad, but i cant wait to apply for spring!!

I'm so nervous now.....I want this more than anything, and to not get in will be extremely devastating to me! I don't know if I can handle another rejection, but I'm bracing myself for it......

No worries. Just stay positive. I was in shock today when I saw all the rejections. I then went to my mailbox and saw a large white packet! Even though people are getting turned down there are still many people getting accepted. Best of luck to you. :)

Mandabelle- Yay! i see you are going to central??!!! i have a friend that goes there. what part of michigan are you from? Im near kalamazoo.. do you have a facebook?

so sad, but i cant wait to apply for spring!!

I'm from Jackson, half an hour from Lansing. When the letter came I was devastated, now I am looking forward to Spring applications! princess:

Here is my Facebook.

I got my letter!!! I will be doing Attractions for Fall 2009!!

Joanna, have you heard anything yet?

I sure have!!

I got my acceptance letter today! QSFB Fall Advantage 2009!!:banana:

Congrats!

I had my interview on the 28th of January and still haven't heard anything... :sad2:

Has anyone who applied for Fall been accepted yet?

I've been hearing a lot of good news for the those doing Fall Advantage, but not much about Fall. :confused3

Hopefully the rest of us will hear something soon.

-J

I will be doing Fall.

I got my letter!!! I will be doing Attractions for Fall 2009!!

Yay! You've got to keep in touch and tell me what you're working, so that when I come down in late August I can come visit you at your location... I figure you'll probably be there and all trained by then, right? :thumbsup2

Congratulations Joanna, I know I shouldn't have been, but I was a little worried for you, since your letter took so long.

Finally another QSFB person..... :banana: :banana: (I like the little dancing Banana.. lol)

Haha, I thought I was going to be the only one...

Congradulations

Haha oh how I love the dancing banana's too! :banana: Yeah I was excited about QSFB!! And like you thought I was the only one! My first choice was BBBH but its ok I was hoping for QSFB! Have you ever done it before? If so do you only work at one resturant/stand etc? And thank you and congrats to you too!!pixiedust:

I'm sorry to hear this. I saw in some other threads where you were talking about having to do rehire paperwork and stuff.

I bet they weeded out people with no or restricted rehires for the summer.

My rehire status was lifted shortly after I applied - I'm a campus rep now. However, I think you're on the right track. I think that because I was restricted when I applied they automatically said no. I'm still bummed about it though, because it took way too damn long to go through the rehire process. I waited over two months to hear back..

Does anyone have Christy as their recruiter, and have you gotten your letters yet?
I had Christy last semester and it took a long time to get my letter. She is a VERY busy recruiter, but is very nice. I met her in person on my first check-in day (she handled one of my steps).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter