Accepted!!!!!

I got my acceptance letter today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fall Advantage!!!! And I interviewed January 30 in case you wanted to know. :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :)

My DD got her acceptance letter today. Congrats to everyone that made the program!:thumbsup2

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted! :goodvibes I know the wait is driving the rest of us crazy :crazy2:, but hang in there! I'm sure there will be good news soon!

Good luck everyone! :shamrock:

:grouphug:

-Jordan

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm in the same boat as wdw_girl.. I didn't get in either. :(
Oh well. Life goes on, I guess. And I'll still be coming down for a vacation in either August or early December. We'll see.

I found out at work too, which sucks... my mom brought me my little letter.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm in the same boat as wdw_girl.. I didn't get in either. :(
Oh well. Life goes on, I guess. And I'll still be coming down for a vacation in either August or early December. We'll see.

I found out at work too, which sucks... my mom brought me my little letter.

You didn't?! I am soooo sorry to hear that! :hug:

I can't believe the unacceptance letters! It's so early for those!

You didn't?! I am soooo sorry to hear that! :hug:

Thanks... :hug:

They said it was because of the number of applicants, which I know isn't true, because we were some of the first to apply. Oh well.... what can you do? On the bright side, the captain of Mock Trial said that I could be on A team next year, as a consolation of sorts.. I guess that works. :/

Joanna... Justine... are we the only ones who haven't gotten our folders at this point?
(They must be saving the best for last ;) )

And wdw_girl, I'm so sorry :hug: .... is it possible to email your recruiter and find out why you didn't get in? I don't know if you want to know or if you can.. but it's a thought.

Are you going to apply again next semester/year? If this is really something you still want to do, you should keep trying!

I am going to email her. I want to know what went wrong so I know for the spring program. I'll be checking off every job on the role checklist for spring. I wanted this so badly!

sorry you didn't get in either. I really wonder what's going on :sad2:

They said it was because of the number of applicants, which I know isn't true, because we were some of the first to apply. Oh well.... what can you do? On the bright side, the captain of Mock Trial said that I could be on A team next year, as a consolation of sorts.. I guess that works. :/

Ohh Zero, I was so confident that you would make it! I'm so sorry. . . :sad1: but like you said before, if it's something that you've set your heart on doing, just keep trying! I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason...who knows? Maybe something magnificent is supposed to happen this semester at home!

Ohh Zero, I was so confident that you would make it! I'm so sorry. . . :sad1: but like you said before, if it's something that you've set your heart on doing, just keep trying! I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason...who knows? Maybe something magnificent is supposed to happen this semester at home!

Yeah, that's what my usually-grumpy boss told me... haha. She was like "stop crying to your boyfriend, put him on hold, and listen to me!"

so that was nice... ish. :goodvibes But yes, I will keep trying. I was confident too.. haha. I guess a little too confident. I think I'll email Jannah and ask her if she can tell me what I did wrong.

EDIT: Alright, just emailed her.
And Joe, I applied for Attractions, Hospitality, Character Attendant, Photopass, and I said I'd be willing to do Merchandise too.

ZeroToHero and wdw_girl
I am sorry to hear you guys did not make it.

I am know even more nervous to find out if DF and I made it or not.

Hey, as a consolation for not getting in.. when my DBF and I go down, if we go down in December, is anyone willing to make a reservation for us earlier (but after Traditions & Stuff) so we get a discount? Are you allowed to do that?

If so, I'd like to have someone's email so we can stay in touch, because that'd be helpful...DBF doesn't have a job, and doesn't know if he can get one in this economy... so I'm already trying to save money, but I promised myself I'd go if I didn't get in, to bring back the Disney magic.

Hey, as a consolation for not getting in.. when my DBF and I go down, if we go down in December, is anyone willing to make a reservation for us earlier (but after Traditions & Stuff) so we get a discount? Are you allowed to do that?

If so, I'd like to have someone's email so we can stay in touch, because that'd be helpful...DBF doesn't have a job, and doesn't know if he can get one in this economy... so I'm already trying to save money, but I promised myself I'd go if I didn't get in, to bring back the Disney magic.

I was under the impression that you had to actually stay in the hotel room in order to get the discount for friends or family. But if that's not the case, and it is possible, that I wouldn't mind being your go-to girl! :hug:

Wow, what a shame! After you email your recruiter, make sure you let us know what she said. I'm so upset for you! You have another chance in less than 6 months!

I have to wait nearly a year before I can apply... I just hope all goes well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter