Accepted!!!!!

I had my interview on Monday Feb 16th. All went well as Kathleen stated she couldn't say yes or no but things went very well and looked great for me. I chose Character attendant, attractions, housekeeping, hospitality, qsfb. I am so anxious, I don't think I can wait anymore. The suspense is killing me.

Jennifer

I wish mine would come today....I should be in town when it gets here but then I'm leaving and won't be back until late Monday and my parents leave tomorrow super early for Disney(lucky them haha) so no one will be able to check the mail for me! Grrr!

Congrats to getting accepted yesterday! And here's hoping everyone starts getting their letters!!!

Good luck to everyone intervieweing today! Let us know how it goes.

Joanna, Zero, and Justine... Maybe today is the day! Let's hope for the best! :goodvibes

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! lol

Mine came in the mail today... after forever and a day of waiting

:(

But I hope everyone elses comes soon, the wait is killing

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! lol

Congrats...What role did you get? Fall advantage or just fall?

I just received my acceptance letter. Merchandise again. Im happy they upped the pay rate. very nice.

I got QSFB, it wasnt my first choice, but I did want a position with a lot of interaction with the guests, and my recuiter said that and Merchandise are the best for that

I am also doing the Fall Advantage

I didn't get accepted. And now im sitting here crying. I was so looking forward to doing this.

I don't know what went wrong. :sad1:

I got my letter todayyy!
I was so excited :)
I'm doing the fall advantage program in merchandisingg.

Let me know if you're doing the same thing!

Congrats!!

Joanna, Zero, and Justine... Maybe today is the day! Let's hope for the best! :goodvibes

Nope, not today. Hopefully tomorrow.

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! lol

I got my folder today too!!!

Merch - Fall

I just received my acceptance letter. Merchandise again. Im happy they upped the pay rate. very nice.

Congrats everyone!

Congratulations to everyone who got accepted!!! I'm so happy for all of you!!!:banana:

YAY!!!! I JUST GOT MY LETTER!!!:woohoo:

I'll doing Full Service Food and Beverage for Fall 2009!!!!!

WOO HOOOO!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter