• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Accepted CP'ers - Arrival Date JAN 6, 2010... check in!!

Packing my car with everything I own was so stressful! But I did it (with the exception of 5 small boxes my roommate from school is shipping me), and I'm in Orlando right now. I left my car at a Public Storage today, and am flying out to CA for xmas tomorrow morning. Then I fly back on the 4th!! I'm soo excited!!

Hey everyone!! I know... I'm kinda late in checking in to the thread! I'm Erin, from Texas, and I'll turn 21 on January 14. Happy Birthday to me, living in Disney World for the next 5 months! haha :) My role is full service food & beverage and I am SO excited!! I can't believe check in is a little less than two weeks away!

OMG!! less than 2 weeks before check-in!!!
time has gone by incredibly fast!

i'm in the process of making about 3 different lists..lol.
packing is going to be brutal.. i'm looking around to see what i need to take vs. what i want to take.. basically shifting the thinking from "i want to bring this" to "i have no room in my car to bring it" to Orlando..lol

remember everyone about the Jan 5th.. meet and greet party.. i believe someone posted the link to a FB page in this thread.. so check out the details and location.. i'll see you there~!!

Hi guys,
I am Chichi from CO. I am arriving on Jan 13th with my older sis to disney world FL. Who else is coming that date, so we can meet each other during check in Vista Way.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter