Acceptances are out for Fall/Fall Advantage 2012

OMG, they are coming. My friend just called me and said she got her acceptance email this afternoon. Shes in for fall advantage attractions 2012.:banana:

party: Congrats to your friend!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with Amanda08, when did she interview?? Isn't it not normally this quick that they let you know?? I interview on Wednesday, hopefully they are still getting acceptances out that quickly!! Good luck to you finding out soon too!!

:banana:

OxThyraxo, good luck tomorrow!! SMILE during the interview!! It will come through in your tone.
Faith, I haven't had mine yet either. When is yours??

Caramelde WOW!! TUESDAY??!!??!! That is so soon that she found out!! LUCKY!!

My interview is Monday at 9 or Sunday at 11:45.
I set it for monday first, but then went back and rescheduled it for Sunday, but never got a confirmation email for the Sunday one..
I hope they are still taking people..

My interview is Monday at 9 or Sunday at 11:45.
I set it for monday first, but then went back and rescheduled it for Sunday, but never got a confirmation email for the Sunday one..
I hope they are still taking people..

I know I hope they are too!! People are saying they do these interviews for months, but I am stressed that they will fill up before our interviews. I am sure we will be fine, but I am still stressed.

Congrats to your friend getting accepted! I have a question that sort of relates to this - when you get accepted, do you have to pay the housing costs right then? The reason I ask is if I get accepted, I won't have the $$ until the middle of February :(

P.S. I'm not sure I'm posted this in the right thread. I applied for the College Program that begins either May/June 2012 or August, 2012 and both run through January. Is this considered the Fall College Program?

Congrats to your friend getting accepted! I have a question that sort of relates to this - when you get accepted, do you have to pay the housing costs right then? The reason I ask is if I get accepted, I won't have the $$ until the middle of February :(

P.S. I'm not sure I'm posted this in the right thread. I applied for the College Program that begins either May/June 2012 or August, 2012 and both run through January. Is this considered the Fall College Program?

When you get accepted you have 10 days to accept the invitation and complete all three steps involved which (and correct me if I'm wrong) includes the housing deposit. I also think you can do a sort of payment plan with the housing costs, I vaguely remember that option.

And the Fall 2012 program runs from August to January I believe :)

i just got a little excited, i had my phone interview tues at 10:30 am and have been checking every other hour or so while im awake (only obsessing a little....)

When you get accepted you have 10 days to accept the invitation and complete all three steps involved which (and correct me if I'm wrong) includes the housing deposit. I also think you can do a sort of payment plan with the housing costs, I vaguely remember that option.

And the Fall 2012 program runs from August to January I believe :)

Thanks! I got confused on the programs. I'm hoping I'm interviewing for the one that starts May/June instead of August. I wonder if I could ask questions about the housing deposit during the interview when they ask if you have any questions?

You mentioned three steps involved - can you explain what that means? Have you done this program before?

Thanks! I got confused on the programs. I'm hoping I'm interviewing for the one that starts May/June instead of August. I wonder if I could ask questions about the housing deposit during the interview when they ask if you have any questions?

You mentioned three steps involved - can you explain what that means? Have you done this program before?

I actually haven't done the program before (I paid the deposit and set my dates but I had to drop out about a month and a half before I was supposed to start :sad1:) but I have gone through the acceptance process. It was kind of an excited/crazy blur when I accepted but the three steps are:
1.) logging on to the dashboard and actually "accepting" your invitation
2.) paying your housing costs which run about $300 and
3.) finally picking your arrival (check-in) date and your departure (check-out) date

It seems like you're gunning for the Fall Advantage program. I'm not sure if I read if you have had your interview yet? If not, then good luck and hopefully you'll get to experience the three steps yourself! :goodvibes :goodvibes

I actually haven't done the program before (I paid the deposit and set my dates but I had to drop out about a month and a half before I was supposed to start :sad1:) but I have gone through the acceptance process. It was kind of an excited/crazy blur when I accepted but the three steps are:
1.) logging on to the dashboard and actually "accepting" your invitation
2.) paying your housing costs which run about $300 and
3.) finally picking your arrival (check-in) date and your departure (check-out) date

It seems like you're gunning for the Fall Advantage program. I'm not sure if I read if you have had your interview yet? If not, then good luck and hopefully you'll get to experience the three steps yourself! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Thanks for all of your information and well wishes! My interview is Monday night @ 7:45 p.m. I definitely am hoping for the Fall Advantage program (sorry you had to jump out of the program :( )

I had my phone interview today. It went extremely well! :woohoo:

I'm so excited! I am praying I'm in. If someone found out 2 days after their interview, then I could find out on Monday or Tuesday. I'm wishing everyone good luck, and hoping I have some luck too!

I had my phone interview today. It went extremely well! :woohoo:

I'm so excited! I am praying I'm in. If someone found out 2 days after their interview, then I could find out on Monday or Tuesday. I'm wishing everyone good luck, and hoping I have some luck too!

I had my phone interview today as well!
It's so exciting to hear that people are getting
accepted already! oxThyraxo, hopefully we'll hear some
good news around the same time! :goodvibes
Good luck to everyone! :wizard:

My daughter did hers this past Tuesday for August at DLR and nothing on the dashboard as of yet..keeping those old fingers crossed.

Jack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter