Acceptance to Spring/Spring Advantage '14

Mikey510

Earning My Ears
Hey everybody! My name is Mikey and I wanted to introduce myself to everybody who is accepted to the Spring or Spring Advantage '14!
Hoping to meet many friends and possibly find a roommate for the course.

I myself got accepted for Spring Advantage '14 in WDW. My role is Transportation. Now it's your turn to say who you are, what's your role, etc etc.

And congratulations to all who were accepted! Cheers! :)

Hi. My name is Joey and I was also accepted for Transportation for the Spring Advantage Program. Do you know your arrival date yet?

My name is Jenn and I was accepted as attractions for Spring Advantage 2014 with an arrival date of January 13th :cool1: pixiedust:

Aloha y'all.. my name is Ashley and I was be in custodial! I will be doing spring advantage...

I final got in! I been trying for 4 years and 8 semesters to get into the program. Finally, I got in with role that I put no interest at all! Well, at least I got in and see y'all party animals there...

Hello everybody! My name is Abby and I was accepted for Attractions for Spring 2014. I'll update when I have my arrival and departure dates.

Congratulations to everyone! Don't forget to check out the Facebook group!

Hi everyone I'm molly! I just got accepted for merchandise for the spring! Thats as far as I've gotten though.

Hey guys, I'm Samantha
I got accepted for spring advantage as a character attendant, and my arrival date is Jan. 20th and my departure is August 8th.

My Name is Michael and I have been accepted into DCP SPring 2013 as quick serivice food and beverage. Arrivial January 13th!

Is anyone looking for roommates still?
I am currently part of a group of 5 girls looking for a sixth roommate for DCP at WDW Spring 2014 (January 20th- May 16th.) We are wellness looking to be in the commons or patterson. Let me know if you are interested in living with us :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter