Acceptance time frame

Seashells4days

Earning My Ears
Helllo everybody!
My name is Gabriela ::MinnieMo and I am currently "in progress" for DCP spring 2016. I got all the way past the phone interview, I totally understand that still being in progress is a good thing but as the closing dates come closer I am getting so nervous and trying to keep my hopes up! So I was just wondering what was the latest date that any of you got accepted, like late October - early november? Thank you!!
pooh:

My daughter got accepted yesterday. She was in progress for 15 days before the congratulations email. Being in progress is a good thing. I know the recruiter had said she should hear something by the end of the month ( and she did :) ) Her thank you for interviewing email said the last day to notify was November 13th. Good luck to you!!

My daughter got accepted yesterday. She was in progress for 15 days before the congratulations email. Being in progress is a good thing. I know the recruiter had said she should hear something by the end of the month ( and she did :) ) Her thank you for interviewing email said the last day to notify was November 13th. Good luck to you!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!party: :simba::mickeyjum I am still in progress but remaining hopeful! Thank you!
pooh:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter