Acceptance/rejection emails?

My phone interview was the 21st of Jan. I had to do extra paperwork and fax it in, that went through on the 28th...so I'm looking at it as if my interview was on the 28th of Jan...and I'm still waiting. A few more days it will have been a month. I feel like I should have heard something by now. My friend had to do the same paperwork (we had the same interview date and she faxed her stuff in maybe a day or two before me) and she heard about a week ago. Why haven't I heard anything yet?

Congrats to everyone! :cool1:

Have most people been notified by email or mail? I mean, I'm constantly checking both, but I was just curious.

I did my first CP 2 years ago and have been seasonal since then. Working for Disney is really the most wonderful experience in the world, so everybody get pumped! It's going to be amazing. Congrats to all. :)

Hey guys! I just signed up! and i had my phone interview on Sunday, and still waiting! I hope i get in! My top 3 were Attractions, Merchandise, and the Bibedi Bobedi Botique Hostess (Sorry if i spelled that wrong)... It's been day 5 soo does anyone who if you know how you either got accepted or rejected before you get notified?

I finished my phone interview late last night, and am already anxiously awaiting results, lol. I'm a current cast member in the Stores and applied for Merch/Custodial/Attractions, so I'm hoping that will help me out.

Is there a thread for Disneyland hopefuls for Fall 2011? It looks like most people are heading to WDW.

Samantha Marie

hey guys...so, as I posted above...I had my interview and sent in paperwork on the 28th of Jan. I still have not heard anything at all from Disney. Who can I contact to ask about it? I understand it takes a while to hear..but majority of ppl who had their interviews around the time I did or even after have heard something already..even if it's that they are wait-listed. Should I contact someone just to check why I haven't heard anything yet..or am I just being impatient?

Interviewed on the 15th of February, and just got accepted about thirty minutes ago. So very excited. I just have to talk with my advisor, and then I will be accepting. So excited, and so glad I get email to my phone!

Accepted!!! QSFB Fall 2011!!!!:banana:
I interviewed the 19th and was accepted about 2 hours ago!!

Im not CP but i applied for CRP (Cultural Rep Program for working at Epcot World Show Case in the Canada pavilion) may I join your waiting around list for support?
I applied October 2010,
had my phone interview November 18th 2010
My Face to Face interview was Today March 1st 2011
now I have to wait 3-4 weeks to hear either way! Ahh waiting shall be intense.

If you dont know what CRP is its a 1 year contract where you are guanrteed 30 hours a week you work Merch, Attractions and alternate between FS and QS F&B at the world showcase. We all live in Commons or Patterson only.

I hope to meet some of you there the start days for this CRP group is staggered July-December :)

It's important to manage your expectations by only what Disney has officially communicated. when emotions are high with anxious anticipation. If someone doesn't, we only set themselves up for unnecessary worry & sometimes panic.

I say get as excited as you want, it keeps you optimistic and makes you feel good and if you don't get it, feeling disappointed is fine, but pick yourself up and keep moving forward. It makes no sense to reign in what you feel, emotions are part of life GET EXCITED, GET UPSET, but be realistic and rational and all will be fine.

Phone Interview : 1/21/11
Pended : 2/8/11
ACCEPTED : 3/1/11

QSFB =)
Deffinalitly not my first choice, it wasnt even on my role list until my interviewer asked if Id be okay with it... but who cares! disney, here I come!

:yay: So after waiting for 19 days of waiting I recieved my pending letter... and another 21 long and drearyyyyy days... I WAS ACCEPTED!

Interview: Jan 21
Pended: Feb 8
Accepted:Mar 1
Role: Attractions
Arrival date: May 23

I am so excited! Congrats to everyone else who's been accepted and to all of you pending out there... just keep on believing!!!

See ya real soon everybody!

I got accepted for Fall Advantage on tuesday evening!!!! I doing Merchandise!!!! :)
Good Luck to all of you still waiting!! I'm looking forward to meeting all you in June!

I did my phone interview yesterday! The anticipation is already getting to me!! Though I see a lot of you posted about top choices, I was never asked what my top choices were, is that a bad sign??

Application: 3/2
Interview: 3/7
Acceptance: 3/18

I got accepted for my first choice, Costuming for Fall Advantage! :cool1:

I did my phone interview on Sunday the 20th (I know only 2 days ago) but I was wondering if when you apply later in the application cycle if you hear sooner? I did not intentionally apply so late I actually just found out about the program (which is crazy since I LOVE all things Disney :love:) and knew it was the PERFECT place for me so I applied. My first choice is merch and I have 4 years of current retail experience so I am realllly hoping for it! I have been reading all these boards nonstop! I just decided to join this one princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter