Acceptance/rejection emails?

So my interview was on the 16th and I'm going crazy waiting for my letter. :eek: I mean, the thought of waiting for it to be a full week (the 23rd) is hardly bearable... let alone 4 weeks! The interviewer said 3-4 weeks and that I'll probably get an email before that. O.O

Is anyone else still waiting? My top 3 are Attractions, Hopper, and Character Attendant. :) I told the interviewer I would be open to anything they give me though - cause I would. :D

Ahhh CANT WAIT! :)

I GOT IN!!!!!!!! Finally after 22 days of nothing, my purple folder came in the mail :) Fall advantage for QSFB, and couldn't be more excited!!

I finally heard back! I got my folder this weekend and I will be a Character Attendant for the Fall Advantage program! yaaay!

Accepted as recreation for Fall! Disney here we come :)

Congrats to everyone who has received their purple!

So my interview was on the 16th and I'm going crazy waiting for my letter. :eek: I mean, the thought of waiting for it to be a full week (the 23rd) is hardly bearable... let alone 4 weeks! The interviewer said 3-4 weeks and that I'll probably get an email before that. O.O

Is anyone else still waiting? My top 3 are Attractions, Hopper, and Character Attendant. :) I told the interviewer I would be open to anything they give me though - cause I would. :D

I'm still waiting too! You can see in my signature how long it's been for me, only a week longer than you!! My top 3 were Character Attendant, Main Entrance Ops, and Attractions. I hope we find out soon!!!

My interview was on the 15!!! I am loosing my mind just waiting. Only a little bit longer. Good Luck!! :D

Oh my goodness. Time goes by slow! At least we are all waiting together - those of us who are. :P

Good luck to the 2 above mee! :)

Hey guys!

I just received my email today- I'm accepted!!!!! Main Entrance Operations for Fall 2011!! This was in my top 3 so I'm super excited for that! It's been 13 days since my interview.

Good luck to everyone still waiting! :goodvibes

After 23 days of waiting I received the coveted purple email. I was accepted at 8:42 P.M. (appropriate timing; during Glee) for the regular fall program as a Custodial cast member.

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted. Pixie dust and prayers to everyone who is still waiting. :wizard:

Congrats you guys!!! I'm excited for everyone!! I got my email today too!

My top 3 choices were Attractions, Hopper, and Character Attendant. And... I GOT HOPPER!! :D I'm SOO EXCITED!! :)

After 23 days of waiting I received the coveted purple email. I was accepted at 8:42 P.M. (appropriate timing; during Glee) for the regular fall program as a Custodial cast member.

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted. Pixie dust and prayers to everyone who is still waiting. :wizard:

i love your approximate timing. hehehe

Congrats to everyone! I just got my email last night @ 8:42pm. I got accepted for Fall 2011 for Merchandise!! I was on day 20 of waiting.

After 30 days of waiting....I had finally been accepted!!!!:banana::banana::cool1::banana: Merchandise Fall 2011!!! Got my purple folder in the mail, no email!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter