Acceptance/rejection emails?

Yep! Only one person so far, its on the facebook group page! I have been waiting 7 days and haven't got anything yet!

Omg, I went to the facebook page and just saw it! I can't wait until I get my email! Please, let it be the one with good news!

I'm a member of the summer alumni group on facebook and one guy just got his acceptance too. So it looks like today is the day they start sending it out!

There's an alumni facebook page? I tried to find one, but couldn't... lol

Great! Thank you! Fingers crossed we all hear back soon and we all get in.

Yet another person who got accepted! It's on the facebook page! Omg, this is making me even more nervous and excited! I can't wait until I get my results!

As far a I know both acceptances were for QSFB which is an easier role to get since not too many people offer to do it. ( I know I've done it and I applied during the last week of applications that year)

As far a I know both acceptances were for QSFB which is an easier role to get since not too many people offer to do it. ( I know I've done it and I applied during the last week of applications that year)

One of them got attractions. :)

One of them got attractions. :)

Hey! That's me!

I had my interview 9 days ago and just got my email today. I can't wait to get down there. I will be arriving on 5/18. I can't wait to see everyone else who gets accepted.

At one point it told me that the dates were 5/18, 5/23, 6/6, and 6/13, but when I actually selected my arrival date 6/13 wasn't available.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Someone said not to expect anything and we get something ha awesome!
Congrats to whoever got accepted NOW IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Its mostly people who auditioned the first week of recruiting that are getting their emails (there have been 2 rejects that I know of), so IF ( and its a big IF seeing as theres noway to know for sure) they keep this pattern going and keep hammering through roles (for anyone with first choices in Attractions, Merch, and QSFB, seeing as those seem to be the ones being accepted quickly) You COULD be looking at a response Next week if you auditioned 21st-28th.

:) This is so exciting and makes me like, CRAZY. Its only been about 5 days for me. >.<

Heads up, all. My case was pretty unique, I guess, since not a lot of people went from pending to accepted for the Spring, but these were my dates of the steps:

Phone Interview: 8/24
Pending Status: 9/7
Acceptance Offer: 12/6 (I hadn't gotten my folder yet and discovered over the phone on 12/10 -- another rarity).

So keep your hopes up, and just know it may be a while before you find out if you're in or not. :hug: I wish nothing but the best for all of you!

Its mostly people who auditioned the first week of recruiting that are getting their emails (there have been 2 rejects that I know of), so IF ( and its a big IF seeing as theres noway to know for sure) they keep this pattern going and keep hammering through roles (for anyone with first choices in Attractions, Merch, and QSFB, seeing as those seem to be the ones being accepted quickly) You COULD be looking at a response Next week if you auditioned 21st-28th.

Two people have already been rejected? That's awful! Do you know on what kinds of grounds people might have been rejected?

And by auditioned do you mean the phone interview?

I'm full of questions. This is my first time applying for the CP. :)

Two people have already been rejected? That's awful! Do you know on what kinds of grounds people might have been rejected?

And by auditioned do you mean the phone interview?

I'm full of questions. This is my first time applying for the CP. :)

At this stage the rejection could of just been due to a not so hot interview :(

I'm so scared :guilty:
This has been me, checking my email :surfweb: its been since the 21st that I had my interview.... UGH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter