Accck Im getting cravings all of a sudden

lvs_eeyore

<font color=deeppink>Has a silly grin & it's Disne
I have been on my own sort of diet for three weeks. I have lost ten pounds. All of a sudden today Im starting to crave things. At the moment its chicken wings. I have been soooooooo good and havent cheated not one little bit. BUT I WANT those chicken wings.

Nooooo! Resist! Here's your mantra...get thee behind me chicken wings!!

Three weeks and no cheats is great, way too great to give in now!!

Keep up the good work!

Thank you Tiggerkeeper. I resisted the urge and made salsa shrimp for dinner. It came out kind of bland. Oh well. At least I wont hate myself later tonight for giving in.

Good for you, resisting that craving! I'm proud of you.

If you WANT the chicken wing and the craving won't go away, work the chicken wing into your diet. By ignoring the cravings you are going to make them twice as bad and before you know it you will eat an entire bucket of wings, instead of two or three.

I think it's better to eat alittle of the food you are craving. Keep up the good work.
Sandy

Congratulations, my fellow Floridian, for bypassing the chicken wings! :)

What if you allow yourself one meal or treat a week that is a little bit like cheating? That way if you are having a craving, you can plan to eat that food (just a little bit of it) at your special meal.

Good luck! 10 pounds is awesome!! I hope I catch up to you one day! :)

I think you should try and work the chicken wings into your eating plan if you can. Because if this is going to be a plan you can stick with for life you need to be able to incorporate your favorite foods in moderation into your life.

I'm saying that as much to convince myself as I am to give advice to you!!! If its a food I have a real desire for I'm afraid to even start with one piece because it might just open the flood gates!!!

Good luck!!! :D :D :D It sure sounds like you are doing great!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter