• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Acca-Believe it…. You’re in Disney! Jan 2013 UPDATED 3/24 COMPLETE!

I loved Be Our Guest, especially the setting and looking at all the pictures they had around the Rose Room. Can't wait to go back there again!

I loved it there! They definitely did a GREAT job!​

That place is amazing. I can't wait to try it when I go in June.

You are going to love it! Its so much better in person​

So excited about Be Our Guest! Literally every TR I'm reading right now has a BOG experience, so it's just getting me more and more ready to try it out in October!

Okay, yeah, that dad needed to lay the smackdown on those kids. Dead meat wouldn't even scratch the surface of where I would have been if I'd have acted like that as a child!

You are going to fall in love with it, I just know it!
Some parents these days I just don't understand!!!​

Awesome BoG pictures!! How long did you guys end up waiting? Was it 30-40 minutes like predicted?

It was probably around the half hour like the CM said. The wait was totally worth it also. I know a lot of people say that they don't want to have to wait for a quick service meal but I thought it was definitely worth it.​

I hope that BOG line gets shorter soon! I hate waiting that long for a counter service! That is funny about those little kids in line. I had that happen to me in ETWB. The dad was sooo mean to the kids though.

That is soo nice that they gave you guys that free luggage. How kind!

I think it was really worth the wait. And if you get in line early you will get in there before lunch time.​

Hi there! I'm joining in! Loving your TR so far, and I cannot wait to read more. I'm glad you finally made it to a park.
When I was in MK this November, I had the same problem with the cupcake wrapper. So annoying!

Welcome and thank you for taking time out of your day to read along! :wave2:
But really they need to fix that cupcake wrapper problem!!!​

AHHHH I leave for Disney tomorrow for 5 days at the Art of Animation! I am beyond excited to spend the time with my YOLO family again, we had such a fun time in May I know its going to be a blast again! If you are interested in following along on YOLO part dos I will be tweeting & instagraming around the world, you can find me at @samma507
So I am waiting for Brittany to arrived and decided that I would try to get an update or two finished before we leave.​

There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow​

After lunch we headed back over to tomorrowland. There we decided to go on buzz, the wait was outside the building but with a continuous line we were on in no time

One day I will max out, the worst part is I know where all the big targets are yet I still cant do it.
My score

Leandras score

Since we were in tomorrowland we decided to snag some fastpasses for space mountain. From there we went on the people mover and then to my all time favorite Carousel of Progress!!!

I dont know what it is about this show but I have such a love for it. I dont even know when it started, it was forever ago.
Anyways when we were watching the last scene a CM came over the loud speaker telling someone to stay seating. Which I guess that person did not get the message because the CM had to keep telling them. This lead to us having to watch that scene one more time.

We had time to kill before our fastpasses were good. Our game plan was to go get fastpasses for Big Thunder but on our way the laugh floor caught our eye. We got in line just as they were closing the door for the next show. So we waited and made a game plan for after the show.

I love the laugh show! It is always a good time.
When the show ended it was time to use our fastpasses off to space we go!
Thats when I saw a huge tour group with there huge stack of fast passes. I quickly grabbed my fastpass in hopes of beating them, thats when Leandra couldnt find heres. It was looking like we were going to get stuck behind them, but out of luck Leandra found heres and we breezed right passed them.

After such a busy morning and afternoon in tomorrowland and fantasyland I was ready for a dole whip. Off to aloha isle we go!
On our way there we saw this guy rolling his suitcase around

I thought it would be a real quick stop, grab a dole whip and get a seat for the parade. That was not the case! The line was forever long, but there were only 7 people in front of me yet it took a good 30 minutes to order.

The only good thing about waiting was that peter came skipping by saying hi to everyone (unfortunately it was not peeta :rotfl:)

While in line I over heard two girls talking about how the time on there fastpass was over and that they couldnt use it. Thats when I the girl behind them butted into their conversation telling them that the CMs at the ride have to let you in. She says that it doesnt matter. I was the one listening in on there conversation saying in my head she is wrong! And then I heard her say that she is a Merchandise CM. It was a big mess but I didnt want to butt in and say that she was wrong.

After years and years of waiting I finally got my beloved dole whip!

We booked it back to the hub to try and find a place to stand for the parade. On our way over we saw peter pan again. He was on his way back to get ready for the parade

We found a perfect spot! It was behind a family who was sitting so I had a perfect view. That was until an annoying family came over and started inching there way in front of us. Then I overheard them say they wanted to go on toy story mania but they couldnt find it on the map.

Me and Leandra moved down more, I didnt have a perfect view but it would have to do. I was just there to see if Peeta was in the parade (Alicia told me he is normally in day parade) Heres to hoping!

Celebrate A Dream Come True​

It was finally time for the parade to start!

first out was the grand marshal

Celebrate A Dream Come True,
and you might just find a wish for you.
When you close your eyes, then you realize,
any dream is possible

one of my all time favorites! (And Leandra’s arm….)

The main man! MICKEY MOUSE!!!!

Alicia’s all time favorite bert

Mary Poppins, she is practically perfect in every way

And then it was the moment of truth…..PEETA?!

Yep that’s peeta! (Alicia confirmed it later that night)
I was sad that I was on the wrong side but its okay maybe next time.

Next came my dream role

Forget being a disney princess I was to be an ugly step sister! They are just so funny and have the perfect life.

Last but not least, all the princes and princesses

After the parade ended we decided to walk through the castle and look in the shops.
Leandra wanted to get a princess crown, she looked at all of them and ended up loving the tinkerbell one (She loves fairies so it only make sense) Unfortunately she decided not to get it.

We left and decided to head over to big thunder

I love CoP too!

Omg, I really don't like it when CMs don't know what they're talking about. It's like hi, you work here, you should know! Hahah.

PEETA PAN! That's brilliant. And I had to laugh at the family who couldn't find TSMM... in Magic Kingdom. :lmao:

Have a wonderful time in Disney!

I agree with you, I really adore the CoP for some reason. I think it's just a classic Disney thing that you'd never find anywhere else!

Love the Peter Pan picture!

Celebrate a Dream is my favorite favorite parade. I will watch it whenever possible lol. And I agree the stepsisters are so amazing.

Have an awesome time in Disney! I don't twitter but I just started following you on Instagram! I'm @rncourtney !

Peeta Pan! Even from the side, you can still see how he looks like Peeta. :goodvibes It's funny because Paxton insists on listening to Dream Along with Mickey in the car every single day, and whenever Captain Hook says Peter Pan, he sounds like he is saying Peeta Pan which makes me think of this and thus makes me laugh. :rotfl:

Ah BOG is so amazing, I absolutely love it there!! I have to admit, I’d DIE if I could have my wedding reception there! When we did lunch there there were CMs taking surveys on the way out asking about how the meal went and if there was anything that could have made it better and we jokingly mentioned if they offered wedding receptions and the guy actually wrote it down! Fingers crossed! It’d be beautiful!

So excited to hear all about your next trip! I’m following you on instagram now! Love it!

Man, some people’s conversations in Disney crack me up, and the amount of people that do no research before going blows my mind!

Nice parade shots, love the Hatter’s expression in that one too! Lol!

I love CoP too!

Omg, I really don't like it when CMs don't know what they're talking about. It's like hi, you work here, you should know! Hahah.

PEETA PAN! That's brilliant. And I had to laugh at the family who couldn't find TSMM... in Magic Kingdom. :lmao:

Have a wonderful time in Disney!

But really she was telling the girls that she was suppose to tell guests that. Wrong... I wonder if they ever got on the ride.
Oh thank you! I had a fantastic time!​

I agree with you, I really adore the CoP for some reason. I think it's just a classic Disney thing that you'd never find anywhere else!

Love the Peter Pan picture!

Celebrate a Dream is my favorite favorite parade. I will watch it whenever possible lol. And I agree the stepsisters are so amazing.

Have an awesome time in Disney! I don't twitter but I just started following you on Instagram! I'm @rncourtney !

CoP just makes me really happy. Maybe it is because it is a disney classic and that walt actually worked on it.
The step sisters have the best job, they just get to be goofy. I love it!​

Peeta Pan! Even from the side, you can still see how he looks like Peeta. :goodvibes It's funny because Paxton insists on listening to Dream Along with Mickey in the car every single day, and whenever Captain Hook says Peter Pan, he sounds like he is saying Peeta Pan which makes me think of this and thus makes me laugh. :rotfl:

YESSS!!!! he will forever be Peeta pan now! :rotfl:

Ah BOG is so amazing, I absolutely love it there!! I have to admit, I’d DIE if I could have my wedding reception there! When we did lunch there there were CMs taking surveys on the way out asking about how the meal went and if there was anything that could have made it better and we jokingly mentioned if they offered wedding receptions and the guy actually wrote it down! Fingers crossed! It’d be beautiful!

So excited to hear all about your next trip! I’m following you on instagram now! Love it!

Man, some people’s conversations in Disney crack me up, and the amount of people that do no research before going blows my mind!

Nice parade shots, love the Hatter’s expression in that one too! Lol!

It would be a perfect place for a wedding reception, Disney could really make some good money on that.
I love listening to some peoples conversations. sometimes I question if they really being serious or not.​

Just got back home yesterday from one of the best Disney trips I have ever taken! It's sad to be back home but I'm excited to share it with all of you very soon! There was a lot of pictures, videos and note taking on this trip, so a trip report is on its way real soon :thumbsup2

Tea Party with Pirates and Peeta

We made our way over to big thunder and got some fastpasses for 4:45, that left us with 40 minutes. We decided to head over to pirates to take a visit with George. There we saw the new addition…..the mermaids!

After our pirates adventure we browsed the gift shop where Leandra found a shirt she loved.

We still have a couple minutes to spare so we decided to take a ride on a flying carpet. Nothing to exciting happened. Once we got off we browsed all the shops near by. There I took a picture of Agrabah Bazaar for Alicia thinking one day her “friend” would be working here. That has yet to happen.

Leandra was ready to use one of her snack credits at sunshine tree terrace. Here she got a mocha with chocolate ice cream.

As I waited for her to order I grabbed us a table and took notes for this trip report. A lady came up to me and asked me where I got my woody ears, I told her I got them for a Christmas gift but she could find them on Main Street.

Leandra got her mocha float and inhaled it

Once she finished her delicious concoction it was time to use our fastpasses. Out of all the rows on the train we were put in the front. I am not a fan of the front car at all, there is no wildest ride when you are ridding in to front. It was a little disappointing so we decided to grab another fastpass in hopes of getting a better cart next time.

We passed splash which happened to be the saddest view I have ever seen

We walked past the castle where dream along with mickey was going on. And who happened to be on stage? Peter pan! Not peeta but its ok. He just so happens to be my new Disney love. He’s a child I’m a child it works out perfectly! :rotfl:

We didn’t watch the whole show, just enough so I could snap a picture of peter. We headed to the tea cups, let the dizziness begin!

We decided to browse the shops on Main Street because we had time to kill before our redo on big thunder. Leandra wanted to by a pair of mickey ears and picked up the head band one with the colorful veil with a butterfly. Leandra being Leandra put it back just like the crown situation earlier in the day.

The it was time for some BIG THUNDER!
As we waited in the fast pass line there was a little girl in front of us. She told us how much she loved our outfits. Then proceeded to ask us random questions. She asked Leandra where she got her rings and she asked me where I got my camera. That’s when we realized her dad was NOT the guy in front of us and that her family was already in the line. HOW DO YOU JUST LEAVE YOUR CHILD?!

We were put in the middle of the train, not as fun as the back but way better than being in the front.

We were getting a little hungry so we went on a search for some dinner!
"]

I'm glad you had another wonderful trip! I enjoyed seeing the pictures on Instagram! Can't wait for the TR!

Love the spinning pictures on the teacups!

That was a sad view of Splash mountain. I can't wait to see it open and fun again!

I'm glad you had another wonderful trip! I enjoyed seeing the pictures on Instagram! Can't wait for the TR!

Love the spinning pictures on the teacups!

That was a sad view of Splash mountain. I can't wait to see it open and fun again!

Oh Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the photos!

I really miss splash so much, I can't wait till I can be reunited again :lovestruc

Celebrate The Magic​

We ended up eating at Cosmic Rays, it has a nice selection of foods and we wanted to eat and get a spot for Celebrate the Magic & Wishes. I knew I wanted some chicken fingers because I’m a child. Leandra walked around to see what caught her eye. She came back over to where I was waiting in line telling me she wanted the chicken nuggets but also wanted to try the chili cheese dog. We ended up splitting the chicken nuggets and hot dog meals.

When I ordered the CM was so funny, I asked for a medium pop because I wanted the Christmas cup but she switched it over to a large telling me “You’re on the meal plan why wouldn’t you want a large? Don’t you know you can’t get refills?”

As I was waiting for her to get her food I heard the CMs singing happy birthday to her…precious.
We ended up grabbing a seat outside over looking the castle.

chicken nuggets & chocolate cake

Chili Cheese hot dog

At about 7:15 we decided to wrap up our dinner and walked back to find a spot. The main street electrical parade was going on so I snapped a picture of Alice for Brittany because that is one of her favorite characters (Not really though…)

There was no one around on the pathway were I normally stand, but soon as it got closer to 7:45 people started show up. Then it was time for Celebrate the Magic

My all time favorite part…WRECK IT RALPH! I have a huge obsession with this movie.

The floating lanterns are beautiful

Then there was Merida which I like to call her MUR-DUHHHH

Overall I like the concept of Celebrate the Magic BUT I love the music for magic memories and you so much more.

Then it was wishes, which is always perfect!
We ended up following the crowd and left the park around 8:20. Alicia had texted me earlier saying that her and Andy were going to downtown disney. So me and Leandra walked over to the Contemporary to catch a bus to DTD. This was a really poor choice.

I hate the DTD buses they always take the longest time to show up. Once it did there was a huge line of us waiting to board. A lady tried to give up her sit to me but I declined, I’m younger than you I will bus surf! We had to go to Poly which made no sense because no one was getting off and there was no room. On our way to DTD I’m so surprised I didn’t just fall asleep. My feet where killing me, my knees where locked and I just wanted to sit.

At 9:30 we were pulling into the market place. We met up with Alicia and Andy at the pin store where Leandra bought her dad a Germany pin because that was one thing he asked for. We then went to Basin where Andy bought the hand scrub (this is the guy who thought it was sooo weird) Then we went to WoD I purchased a child’s long sleeve jersey shirt and Leandra got the tinkerbell crewneck.

Next we stopped in goofys to get some snacks and then went back to the resort. The AoA bus just pulled in so we hopped on that bus and walked back to Pop. When we got back to the room we had a pizza party with the pizza from the previous night.

My sister was kind enough to purchase me Laila from Norway with her discount earlier that day.

We all packed up our stuff because tomorrow would be our last day in disney. Went to sleep around 1am, early and busy day tomorrow!

America's Funniest Home Videos​

It was our last day in Disney, we woke up around 6:50am got everything ready to take down to storage. While I was waiting for everyone else I had some apple cobbler from Trails end for breakfast. By 7:50 we were checking our luggage to send to the airport and putting our carry ons in storage.
We got in line for Hollywood studios at 8:10 and got here by 8:30

Hollywood Studios opened at 9 so we had to keep ourselves occupied. The turnstile lines where already miles long so we went over to the cast member turnstile that had no one in it since Alicia was using her holiday pass to get us in.

The CM at the turnstile took Alicia’s pass scanned it and gave us our day pass that way when they opened the park we just had to walk through the stroller gate. As we waited a group of new DCPers walked in and had a tour of the park they would be working in

A family came over to complain about something. Then they complained about how they lost their spot in line. They were still in front of us when they opened the park and we were getting ansty because we didn’t have to go through the turnstile.

The CM opened the gate and let the family in and we followed along because we could. The dad yelled at us and Alicia shot back saying that we already scanned our tickets they were the ones who rudely cut us.

We walked over to toy story mania and got fast passes for 9:40. Since we were they we hopped in the none existent line.

Next we walked down sunset boulevard and the opening music started right at 9am. Tower of Terror wasn’t opened yet and there was already a line forming so we headed to RnR. As we got in line a family cut under the chains after getting fastpasses. The second family of the day to cut us.

After RnR we headed to ToT and waited probably not even 5 minutes. We got front row and saw the ghosts in the elevator shafts! Sally Shine to be exact. It was a good start to the morning. We grabbed fastpasses and went to starring roles.

Alicia got a bagel and then we headed to Toy Story to use our fastpasses. On the way there we saw an AFV sign to be part of the audience at 10:30.

Since we got all the three things we wanted to get done we decided to check out what the AFV thing was. We walked down the streets of America and went found CMs standing around. We were ushered into a theater that is never used and got into a line.

That’s when we found out we would be voting for the $100,000 winner! It was pretty exciting I texted my ma real quick telling her because we always wondered who chose the winners.

We choose a seat and they played some videos.

We were than given a ballot. We watched all 6 videos and then were told to mark our ballot.

For voting we got a free tshirt!

I ended up watching the episode when it was on tv, the winner was not the one I chose. The winner was Santa Call which to me seemed really staged but it is what it is.

It was definitely a cool experience and I’m glad we decided to check it out.

Cosmic rays is pretty awesome for QS food!

I love Celebrate the Magic and I finally just watched Wreck-it Ralph and now I'm obsessed! It's so cute.

Oh no I hate the last day of Disney trips. Ugh so many rude people so early in the morning.

Cool experience with AFV!

I'm excited to see the new Castle show, especially Ralph! We are nuts about that movie in our house right now. DH has taught Paxton to say "no cuts, no buts, no coconuts." Lol

Boo for last Disney morning and rude line cutters. I hate people who think the rules apply to everyone but them! But the AFV thing sounds pretty cool. :)

I cannot wait to see the new Castle show. It will still be going on in May right? What time do you recommend getting a spot for it?

How cool you got to do the AFV thing! I'd love to do that.

Love your Woody hat and sweatshirt. :cool1:

WRECK IT RALPH IS ON THE NEW SHOW?!?!?!?! OOOOOOOh my goodness. I too have an obsession with that movie, WOW. That's really exciting to me. Can't wait to see it!!!

Actually I feel like I knew that before, but I think that was the first picture I saw of it. Please excuse me. :laughing:

Line cutters are stupid. TSMM is not.

Okay, awesome! Me and my group once got approached at DHS and the guy was talking about AFV, but I wasn't listening because I had to take pictures (of course) and I never knew what it was about... so now I do! How cool! :goodvibes

ETA: I just found you (from Kristen mentioning you) on twitter and requested to follow you! So incase you didn't know, that's me... same name on there. Yay for twitter. :)

Cosmic rays is pretty awesome for QS food!

I love Celebrate the Magic and I finally just watched Wreck-it Ralph and now I'm obsessed! It's so cute.

Oh no I hate the last day of Disney trips. Ugh so many rude people so early in the morning.

Cool experience with AFV!

I love cosmic rays, you can always find something there.
Wreck-it Ralph is perfect I am totally in love with it! And the fact that its in Celebrate the Magic is just awesome.

I'm excited to see the new Castle show, especially Ralph! We are nuts about that movie in our house right now. DH has taught Paxton to say "no cuts, no buts, no coconuts." Lol

Boo for last Disney morning and rude line cutters. I hate people who think the rules apply to everyone but them! But the AFV thing sounds pretty cool. :)

The Wreck it Ralph section in the castle show is definitely my FAVORITE of the whole show. Oh my goodness that has to be the cutest thing to hear. That's my brothers favorite line but he is 17 so its not really cute when he says it :rotfl:

I cannot wait to see the new Castle show. It will still be going on in May right? What time do you recommend getting a spot for it?

How cool you got to do the AFV thing! I'd love to do that.

Love your Woody hat and sweatshirt. :cool1:

YES! It will be showing till they decided they don't like it, like what they did with magic, memories, and you. I normally get there 30-20 mins early so I know I have a spot. Some nights they have 2 showings of it. I go to the first one that way I can also watch wishes which starts 5 mins after Celebrate the Magic. The Main Street Electrical parade is going on when I get a spot, so be aware of that. It all depends where you want to stand. I normally stand in the walkway that leads from main street to the tomorrowland bridge.​

WRECK IT RALPH IS ON THE NEW SHOW?!?!?!?! OOOOOOOh my goodness. I too have an obsession with that movie, WOW. That's really exciting to me. Can't wait to see it!!!

Actually I feel like I knew that before, but I think that was the first picture I saw of it. Please excuse me. :laughing:

Line cutters are stupid. TSMM is not.

Okay, awesome! Me and my group once got approached at DHS and the guy was talking about AFV, but I wasn't listening because I had to take pictures (of course) and I never knew what it was about... so now I do! How cool! :goodvibes

ETA: I just found you (from Kristen mentioning you) on twitter and requested to follow you! So incase you didn't know, that's me... same name on there. Yay for twitter. :)

I love when people have the same wreck-it ralph obsession like me! YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT! IT'S PERFECT!
We asked a CM with a sign by TSM but they told us to walk over there and ask that CM. It was definitely a cool experience that you can't get in Disney everyday.​

An Adventure to Epcot​

After voting for AFV we headed over to tower of terror to use our fastpasses. On our way there we saw that the citizens of Hollywood were out! They are my favorite and by that I mean Paige Turner is my favorite, I sing the bathroom song all the time that her and Bucky greenhorn sing.

I was also glad to see her back because she was gone for some time.
The show was ending so we ended up following there little parade down Sunset Boulevard.

We enjoyed one last ride on ToT for this trip. In my notes I put “no ghosts this time” :rotfl: It’s always a sad time when you don’t see them ghosts in the elevator shaft. But then I think most people probably never seen them because they don’t know they are there.
Before we left Hollywood studios we decided to go get from free popcorn. Alicia got a holiday packet with free popcorn vouchers in it for being a CM. Pretty cool!
As we waited the Disney Channel Rocks show passed by, oh how I wish I could be one of them unfortunately it’s going to be gone for forever.

Enjoying some free popcorn!

We decided to walk to Epcot from Hollywood Studios, it was such a nice day and the walk there is maybe only 10-15 mins.

It got real warm, the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day!
Andy stopped to look at the ducks.

During our walk we saw about 4 different people running, I’m assuming that they were getting ready for Marathon Weekend which was just a day away!

We soon made it to the Boardwalk

We stopped into Seashore sweets because we still had some snack credits to use up before we left. There was an annoying family who did not watch there children and they were just getting into everything!
Andy picked up some princess candy, which were like runts. When he tried to use them the CM said that his card wasn’t working. What?! So Alicia gave the lady her card she swiped it and said no. Now this CM was not very nice so we Andy decided not to get them and we left. On our way to Epcot we were worried that we wouldn’t be able to use our last meal credit because our cards weren’t working.

On our way to Epcot we passed a wedding party. Then we arrived to Epcot. Alicia took a picture with her least favorite character.

So much love!!!

Test Track to Mars​

So we entered Epcot through the international Gateway and headed to the front of the park. My main mission was to ride the new test track!

On our way there we ended up following the segway tour group

We got to test track and talked to the CM because we had the fastpass for 3 from the whole bag situation but we had four people. The CM didn’t give us a problem at all and gave us an extra fastpass.

So we walked through the doors to the redesigned test track. Doesn’t even feel like the old building. And it was a really sad moment. We went to the left where we had to grab a white card

from there you take the card and scan it to the computer where you will be making your own car.
Here’s my problem with the fast pass line
1) It’s a mess, you go to a screen when ones free but waiting for your group creates a traffic jam
2) You don’t get a long time making your car
3) You don’t even really get to design your car

If you want a better experience I would say do the stand by wait. We didn’t do it this trip but we did in march and it’s a LOT better. You actually get to choose a lot more things about your car and you get way more time.

Once you finish getting your car you wait in another line where you see a huge room of the stand-by riders making there cars. After that you move to the line where they mesh the stand-by and fastpass line. This is the same exact room from the old building.

The CM puts you on a number for the ride and you scan you car to your seat.

Throughout the ride you do different tests and after each one they rate all the different cars people made in your vehicle. Warning: fastpass cars are rarely up on the scoreboard.

Overall I understand where they are coming from but I liked the other one a lot more. Everyone has their own opinions and I think they shouldn’t have fixed something that wasn’t broken. (I understand that its now chevy)

After the ride you keep your card because there are different games you can play with your car. Andy enjoyed racing

After all the fun we had on Test Track we headed over to Mission Space. We decided to go on the green side because we knew Andy wouldn’t be able to handle the orange side. So Leandra and I grabbed fast passes that way we could do the orange side later.

Acting like children Andy and Alicia were using there pass as a weapon and snapping it on our legs. While we were goofy off Andy’s pull string bag broke. That’s what happens when you goof off. I asked him how it broke he responded “You were chasing me” :rotfl: The things that kid says

While we were getting our instructions Leandra was to busy being happy about the storage compartments. Oh the little things!

We got situated into our rocket and off to Mars we go. My all time favorite thing to do on this ride it play with all the buttons.

Mission Complete. Welcome to Mars

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter