absolut_mandy's Pressed Penny Request Thread *temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Love all your designs...I want one of each, lol!!

We're going to Disney for my 50th birthday in December and I'm trying to get a jump start on things this year!
I would like to request the following:

Pressed penny money container, lg M&M:
Peter - Star Wars Mickey with Darth Vader
Janet - Anna
Lydia - Elsa

Pressed penny container, mentos:
Peter - Olaf summer scene
Janet - Elsa
Lydia - Anna

Is this where I request the countdown calendar too? I'm not sure how they work, but I was looking for one with only a 16 day countdown on it (we're leaving December 16th, so the countdown would start on the day 15). If that doesn't work, feel free to modify! :-)

I would like two, with both of them saying: Ellen's 50th Birthday Trip
A tinkerbell design
and a Star Wars design

Thank you soooo much in advance!!!

These are wonderful!! Could I please request 1 mentos and 1 m&ms with the sorcerer Mickey (seen in post 1416) with the name Kristi and 1 mentos and 1 m&ms with olaf and the name Cody? Thanks so much!!

This is so nice of you to do! I would love two large M&M and two Mentos containers, all with the pic of Anna and Elsa together. Please make one set with the name "Haley" and the other set with the name "Alyssa". Thanks so much!

Sure thing

Mandy

AWESOME! I love this idea for pressed pennies. We are a bit addicted to those machines and I have always just put the money in a baggie. This is so much cooler! Any chance I could get the following:

Large M&M container with Jedimickeypp.jpg that says Eli's Pressed Penny Money
Large M&M container with anything Olaf or even better all the Frozen folks that says Lizzie's Pressed Penny Money
Mentos container the spiderman Mickey one you made above in thread 1483 that says Eli's Pressed Pennies
Mentos container with cheshirepp.jpg that says Lizzie's Pressed Pennies

Thanks so very much,
Donna

Our cruise is middle of March. :)

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi! Love all your designs...I want one of each, lol!!

We're going to Disney for my 50th birthday in December and I'm trying to get a jump start on things this year!
I would like to request the following:

Pressed penny money container, lg M&M:
Peter - Star Wars Mickey with Darth Vader
Janet - Anna
Lydia - Elsa

Pressed penny container, mentos:
Peter - Olaf summer scene
Janet - Elsa
Lydia - Anna

Is this where I request the countdown calendar too? I'm not sure how they work, but I was looking for one with only a 16 day countdown on it (we're leaving December 16th, so the countdown would start on the day 15). If that doesn't work, feel free to modify! :-)

I would like two, with both of them saying: Ellen's 50th Birthday Trip
A tinkerbell design
and a Star Wars design

Thank you soooo much in advance!!!

If you can post the countdown request and sign request on my main thread so I don't miss them and I'll finish them up

Mandy

thank you, thank you!

I will post the request for the calendar on your main thread...thanks!!!

May I please request :
a large MM pressed penny money for Hope : zoearielseapplargemm.jpg
a mentos pressed pennies for Hope : also zoearielseapplargemm.jpg

a large MM pressed penny money for Reese: nathanielnemo1ppmentos.jpg
a mentos pressed pennies for Reese : nathanielnemo1ppmentos.jpg

thank you in advance

May I please request :
a large MM pressed penny money for Hope : zoearielseapplargemm.jpg
a mentos pressed pennies for Hope : also zoearielseapplargemm.jpg

a large MM pressed penny money for Reese: nathanielnemo1ppmentos.jpg
a mentos pressed pennies for Reese : nathanielnemo1ppmentos.jpg

thank you in advance

Is there any way possible I can change the above request and request the : nathanielnemo1ppmentos.jpg for BOTH Hope and REESE (instead of Ariel for Hope), I need these for both a large MM pressed penney money and a mentos pressed Pennies for each girl. If not possible at the point totally understandable. Sorry. Thank You

Hi,
May I please have two of the large M&M labels?
Lexi's Pressed Coin Money fab5fampp.jpg
Lexi's Pressed Coins - Is it possible to make one with Zarina the Pirate Fairy? It can have the other fairies also, but her favorite is Zarina.

Our trip begins April 3rd.

Thanks!

Hi Mandy
Could I request the following disigns in both the large and small M & M tubes?

Ariel in her pink dress for Emma

Tinkerbell for Sarah

Thanks so much!

We leave next Saturday (the 14th)

Please don't put pressed pennies on the labels. I will be printing out multiple copies and using them for other things as well. (ie; to hold snacks, hair clips etc)

Hi Mandy
I just discovered your thread and I am loving the idea for my kids. However, I can't put in my head how the finish product looks like.
Do we make the design requested in a sticky paper to roll it around the tube?
Sorry if my question might be dum dum!!
thanks so much
Stephanie

Hi Mandy these are great. Could I have all of them in the M&M containers. A beauty and the beast for Caitriona, A sleeping beauty for Mia, and a Goofy for AJ.

HI Mandy.

Thank you for taking time to do these for us. Your designs are awesome.

Can I request both a small and large image for the "Four parks- one world" image with the name "Gavin"

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter