absolut_mandy's Pressed Penny Request Thread *temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is getting close to our trip and I just decided to introduce my kids to press pennies this trip! If you have time to get to it before Wens, (Jan 28) I would really love to have a set of your fabulous designs.
Could you please make a large m&m and a mentos for
1. Annabelle in a design that has lots of princesses
and
2. Emmett in your Mickey Mouse club house design

Thank you so much and if the time is too close I totally understand!

Thank you so much Mandy! I noticed both of Liam's say Pressed Penny Money. Could you change one to say Liam's Pressed Pennies please. I would most appreciate it!

Thanks again for all your do to add magic to our trips! We appreciate it!

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

It is getting close to our trip and I just decided to introduce my kids to press pennies this trip! If you have time to get to it before Wens, (Jan 28) I would really love to have a set of your fabulous designs.
Could you please make a large m&m and a mentos for
1. Annabelle in a design that has lots of princesses
and
2. Emmett in your Mickey Mouse club house design

Thank you so much and if the time is too close I totally understand!

Hope these get to you in time

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy, We are gearing up for our first ever Disney trip and I would love to get labels for for my daughters containers because they're so adorable! Could we please get:

For Aubree:
1) Large M & M container with something Elsa - Aubree's Pressed Penny Money
2) Mentos Container with something Elsa - Aubree's Pressed Pennies

For Addyson:
1) Large M & M container with something Anna - Addyson's Pressed Penny Money
2) Mentos container with something Anna - Addyson's Pressed Pennies

Thank you so much for doing this for us :-)

Hi, I love your designs, I was wondering if I could get a Beauty and the Beast themed one with name Abigail and a Monster's inc (Mike especially) with name Allie both for a large M&M pressed penny container? Thanks so much :)

Hello :-) love your designs! Could you please make me the following? For large M&M and Mentos please.

Sutton - Elsa and Anna
Warner - star wars
Hadley - little mermaid

Thank you!!!

Hi Mandy, We are gearing up for our first ever Disney trip and I would love to get labels for for my daughters containers because they're so adorable! Could we please get:

For Aubree:
1) Large M & M container with something Elsa - Aubree's Pressed Penny Money
2) Mentos Container with something Elsa - Aubree's Pressed Pennies

For Addyson:
1) Large M & M container with something Anna - Addyson's Pressed Penny Money
2) Mentos container with something Anna - Addyson's Pressed Pennies

Thank you so much for doing this for us :-)

Sure thing

Mandy

This is so nice of you to do! I would love two large M&M and two Mentos containers, all with the pic of Anna and Elsa together. Please make one set with the name "Haley" and the other set with the name "Alyssa". Thanks so much!

AWESOME! I love this idea for pressed pennies. We are a bit addicted to those machines and I have always just put the money in a baggie. This is so much cooler! Any chance I could get the following:

Large M&M container with Jedimickeypp.jpg that says Eli's Pressed Penny Money
Large M&M container with anything Olaf or even better all the Frozen folks that says Lizzie's Pressed Penny Money
Mentos container the spiderman Mickey one you made above in thread 1483 that says Eli's Pressed Pennies
Mentos container with cheshirepp.jpg that says Lizzie's Pressed Pennies

Thanks so very much,
Donna

Our cruise is middle of March. :)

Large M&M container with warnerstarwarsPPLargeMM.jpg Max & Sadie's Pressed Penny Money
Mentos container with the Peter Pan one and Max & Sadie's Pressed Pennies

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter