absolut_mandy's Pressed Penny Request Thread *temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply stunning!! I love every one. I forgot a nephew!!! :confused3 Could you please do a winnie the pooh penny press set with the name Dean? Thank you so much for the pixie dust!!!:cheer2:

Sure thing!

deanpoohPPMentos.jpg

deanpoohPPLargeMM.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

I would love to get something in a Christmas theme for both the mentos and m&m containers. One set for "Delaney" - minnie mouse and one set for "Zoe" - Jessie (from Disney Channel) or if you can't do that one Ariel :) And how do you get them to print in the correct sizes?

Let me know if the Jessie one is okay:

zoejessiechristmasPPMentos.jpg

zoejessiechristmasPPLargeMM.jpg

delaneyminniechristmasPPMentos.jpg

delaneyminniechristmasPPLargeMM.jpg

These are lovely! Thank you SOOO MUCH! Are these for the m&m tubes or the tins? (I'd like the same designs for each type of container so the tube can be for unpressed coins and the tin can be for pressed ones!)

Also how do I go about printing them!? Do I download them somehow?!

Heather :hippie:

They are for the large MM containers. Let me know if you want it changed to the Mentos (pressed) ones

Hi! I love these boards! And I love your DISigns! Can I please have a pressed pennies set (for the mentos and both small and large m&m - I'm not sure which size I'm gonna find) for Gavin with the Captain America Mickey Mouse? Thank you so much!!

Sure thing!

gavinmickeyamericaPPMentos.jpg

gavinmickeyamericaPPLargeMM.jpg

I am SO SORRY, but I forgot to add the second name to my request. The Meridia lables were supposed to be for "Halle" instead of "Braden". If you get a moment, could you please change? Thanks so much!!

No worries. I kinda thought you wanted a different name but just in case I was reading the message wrong I thought I would put it as is.

Have a great trip!

hallemeridiaPPMentos.jpg

hallemeridaPPLargeMM.jpg

Mandy,

You made some awesome containers for my sons, Ben and James, but I was wondering if you could tweak the pressed penny label (Mickey with the 4 park icons) so it just says "Pressed Penny Money" instead of "Ben's Pressed Penny..." or "James's Pressed Penny..." (I'm going to have them pool their quarters. This would be for a large M&M container.

Also, I am having an issue when I try to print them out. They don't appear to be big enough. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Anyone care to give me any tips? Much obliged! :)

Sure thing!

4worldsPPLargeMM.jpg

Thank you so much Mandy! Your designs are going to help make our trip so special! I love them!
Faith

Mandy, love your designs! Could I get a large m&ms and mentos of Merida with the name Drew? Thank you so much!

Awesome Disigns!! Could I request some as well?

Zoe - in a pink minnie mouse
Cohen - in Captain Hook
Ethan- in Goofy

TIA!

Hi! Can I please have 2 full sets? One for Addison (princesses) and one for Ashland (Ariel). We have the large m&m containers. Thanks so much!

I would love to request some if possible. If they could be sets, one for a Mentos container and the large M & M Container. No names if possible - just Pressed Penny Money and Pressed Pennies

First Set - is it possible to get the Rock n' Roller Coaster Guitar from DHS?
Second Set - I would like Mickey with the Four Parks if possibe?

Thanks so much!

Your work is incredible!

Wow, this is fantastic!!! Would you be able to make a small M&M's container one for the following:
Princesses (anything with Rapunzel) - Taylor
Mickey - Cooper

Thank you soooo much!!!

Could I get one set large m&m and mentos.
Name is Destiny
Anything with the princesses.

Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter