absolut_mandy's Pressed Penny Request Thread *temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love your desings and was trying to find one you already made with my kids' names on them but of course couldn't find the right character with the right name. Could I please request the following all for large M&M containers...
Star Wars Mickey and DV gustavePPLargeMM2-1.jpg- Josh
Little Einsteins greenleeleinsteinPPLargeMM.jpg - Grace
Tinkerbell & Fairies caitlinfairies1PPLargeMM.jpg Abby
Fab 5 drewfab5greenPPLargeMM.jpg- Haley and Patrick

Thank you so much!!!!!

Sure thing!

patrickfab5greenPPLargeMM.jpg

joshPPLargeMM.jpg

haleyfab5greenPPLargeMM.jpg

graceleinsteinPPLargeMM.jpg

abbyfairies1PPLargeMM.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy,

Can I please have a set of one large M&M container "Pressed Penny Money" and Mentos gum container "Pressed Pennies" for each of:

th_brianPPLargeMM2.jpg with the name Braden

and

th_emilymeridiaPPLargeMM.jpg

Thanks so much!:)

Sure thing!

bradenpfpPPLargeMM.jpg

braedenpfpPPMentos.jpg

bradenmeridiaPPMentos.jpg

bradenmeridaPPLargeMM.jpg

mandy:goodvibes

What a fabulous idea! If you get a chance I'd like to 3 sets of the pressed penny items. All large m&m and mentos. Anthony: Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Matthew: jakes and he Neverland pirates. Olivia: princesses with Rapunzel in the front. If its not too much trouble I'd like to request 2 stroller plates: both Fab 5. Walt Disney world. March 2013 The Magnetico Family, The Mertz Family. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sure thing!

matthewjakePPLargeMM2.jpg

matthewPPMentos.jpg

oliviaPrincess1PPMentos.jpg

oliviaPrincess1PPLargeMM-1.jpg

anthonyjakePPLargeMM.jpg

anthonyJakePPMentos.jpg

mertzLicensePlateFab5.jpg

magneticoicensePlateFab5.jpg

Hi Mandy! I love your designs, I hope that you can help me out with 4 designs. 2 Small M&M and 2 Mentos.

1. Lindsey's Pressed Penny Money - Small M&M - Princess - Purple
2. Lindsey's Pressed Pennies - Mentos - Princess
3. Samantha's Pressed Penny Money - Small M&M - Peter Pan & Wendy
4. Samantha's Pressed Pennies - Mentos - Peter Pan & Wendy

Thank you so MUCH!! Marlene

:worship:

Sure thing!

samanthappwendyPPSmallMM1.jpg

samanthanppwenPPMentos.jpg

lindseyprincess8PPMentos.jpg

lindseyprincess8PPSmallMM.jpg

I would Love Love Love some of these!!!:love:

We need these for the tall M&M containers:

photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Pressed%20Pennies/Princesses/ArielPPMentos.jpg

Name: Laney

photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Pressed%20Pennies/StarWars/jedimickeypp.jpg

Name: Hunter

You are awesome:worship::worship:

Sure thing!

laneyariel1PPLargeMM.jpg

hunterjedimickeyPPLargeMM.jpg

I posted in your *Open for Business Thread* as well but I now notice you have a thread JUST for the pressed money so I though maybe I had better post in this thread as well! (I am VERY new to this board so forgive me if I am doing it wrong!) Am I understanding that the m&m tubes are for the pennies before pressing and the tins are for after they have been pressed?) if that is the case let me know! I need 3 designs intended for the regular sized m&m tubes (aprox 4 inches long). (I tried to link the images I liked from your page but it wouldn't let me!!)

I would like a Pretty Cinderella themed one (It had Cinderella, the Godmother and the castle in the background) that says Hallie's (and then the rest of the text as is and in the same font!

I would like a Tinkerbell one (Do you have any designs that include the NEW fairy Periwinkle?) Now worries if you don't! Other wise just one with the Whole gang of Fairies is fine!

Text can stay the same as well as font and just change the name to "Piper's"

and then finally a Little Mermaid one (I like the Under the sea design from your "airline tickets" but otherwise any Ariel design is fine!
same text and font and just change the name to "Breeyn's" (If the tin labels are for pennies after pressing I would like one of those each as well with the same designs!

Thank you SO MUCH in advance! I LOVE you work!
Heather Nelson:hippie:

Sure thing Heather!

piperPPLargeMM2.jpg

breeyenPPLargeMM.jpg

halliecindypPLargeMMpsd.jpg

Sorry, i'm stuck on number 5

Thank you, thank you! These are great! They were the final thing I needed for my countdown to Disney boxes I'm sending to family!

The one I stumped you with was a Lg MMs tube with Shawn & Kodi's Pressed Penny Money. Here is the link from your photobucket. (Sorry, I thought I had whole link the last time :confused3) It has mickey & gang in the middle and scenes from a bunch of movies all over it.

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...a/PressedPennies/brentgang1PPLargeMM.jpg.html

You are awesome! Keep up the good work!
Kodi

I would love to get something in a Christmas theme for both the mentos and m&m containers. One set for "Delaney" - minnie mouse and one set for "Zoe" - Jessie (from Disney Channel) or if you can't do that one Ariel :) And how do you get them to print in the correct sizes?

These are lovely! Thank you SOOO MUCH! Are these for the m&m tubes or the tins? (I'd like the same designs for each type of container so the tube can be for unpressed coins and the tin can be for pressed ones!)

Also how do I go about printing them!? Do I download them somehow?!

Heather :hippie:

Hi! I love these boards! And I love your DISigns! Can I please have a pressed pennies set (for the mentos and both small and large m&m - I'm not sure which size I'm gonna find) for Gavin with the Captain America Mickey Mouse? Thank you so much!!

would you please be able to make 2 complete sets...one for Emma and one for Chloe. princess them or minnie mouse. This is their first trip and trying to make it EXTRA special.

Your disigns are awesome!

Could you make full sets (mentos, big and small m&m's) for the following:

Mickey with red background: Reagan
Tinkerbell (any): Mackenzie

Thank you soooo much!

Can I please get both a large M&M's and Mentos in the following:

Peter Pan theme- Porter
Princess theme- Audrey Anne

Thank you so very much!

Mandy,

You made some awesome containers for my sons, Ben and James, but I was wondering if you could tweak the pressed penny label (Mickey with the 4 park icons) so it just says "Pressed Penny Money" instead of "Ben's Pressed Penny..." or "James's Pressed Penny..." (I'm going to have them pool their quarters. This would be for a large M&M container.

Also, I am having an issue when I try to print them out. They don't appear to be big enough. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Anyone care to give me any tips? Much obliged! :)

Thank you, thank you! These are great! They were the final thing I needed for my countdown to Disney boxes I'm sending to family!

The one I stumped you with was a Lg MMs tube with Shawn & Kodi's Pressed Penny Money. Here is the link from your photobucket. (Sorry, I thought I had whole link the last time :confused3) It has mickey & gang in the middle and scenes from a bunch of movies all over it.

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...a/PressedPennies/brentgang1PPLargeMM.jpg.html

You are awesome! Keep up the good work!
Kodi

Sure thing Kodi!

shawngang1PPMentos.jpg

shawngang1PPLargeMM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter