absolut_mandy's Pressed Penny Request Thread *temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,

Could I please request one large M&M label and one mentos label for Landon in star wars
Also could I please request one large M&M label and one mentos labe for Sydney in Frozen

Thank You so much your designs are great.

Kathy
villianNana

I know you are on vacation but I am trying to get all of my Disney vacation goodies in order while I am off of school, I hope I will be first in line when you are back. :)

I would like all 3 large M&M - pressed pennies

Mickey with the green background- Ryan

Star Wars - Benjamin

Star Wars- Eli

Thanks so much! Cant wait to see them!!

Have a great trip!

Mandy

Hi Mandy! Hope you enjoyed your vacation. I have to tell you that my kids' adore their pressed penny containers from our last trip and were looking at your designs within hours of us surprising them at Christmas with the news that we are going back this year.

Could you please make me the following designs for pressed penny money in the large mini M&M size and pressed pennies in the mentos size?
We leave in early Feb 2016.

Sabrina lilostitchpp.jpg
Alexander jedimickeypp.jpg
Nicholas starwarspp.jpg red font please
Maddie tsumPP.jpg

Thank you so much!

Have a great trip!

Mandy

Hi Mandy!

I hope you enjoyed your vacation! I was hoping I could get one of each of the following designs for the large M&M containers. One that says Ellie's Pressed Penny Money and the other that says Ellie's Pressed Pennies.

balloonspp.jpg
gangpp.jpg

We leave for Disney next week Friday.

Thank you so much!!
Kristi

Have a great trip!

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

Could I please request one large M&M label and one mentos label for Landon in star wars
Also could I please request one large M&M label and one mentos labe for Sydney in Frozen

Thank You so much your designs are great.

Kathy
villianNana

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy. I'd like to request the following:

Large MM Container: Jake themed, Davis
Large MM Container: Mickey Clubhouse themed, Warren

Thanks!

Hi! Thanks for all of your creativity. I searched through your album and didn't see any PJ Masks or too many Disney Junior groups (Sheriff Callie with Sparky, Jake, Miles, Sophia, Doc) Are you able to create:
Both designs large M&M and Mentos: Rukia (one set please change "pennies" to "coins" since we collect not just pennies)
An Eeyore design large M&M and Mentos- Mommy (pennies)
Bolt & Mittens large M&M and Mentos- Mentos- Mommy (coins)
*If you're not up to making new designs, no problem. I can choose from your existing. Our trip is March 16, 2016. Thank you!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate all of your hard work and my kids love their pressed penny containers.

Hiya Mandy! You are amazing, love this. We are leaving March 8th for WDW. Could you please do...
Large M&M: Emery's Pressed Penny Money - anything Nightmare before Christmas
Small M&M: Emery's Pressed Penny Money - anything Mary Poppins
Mentos: Emery's Pressed Pennies - Minions
Thank you so much!

Hi Mandy!

Your work is just awesome! Can I please request 2 large M&M and 2 Mentos.

Tsum tsum background for one set, name Shayden

Cars background of the other, name Alex

Hi! Thanks for all of your creativity. I searched through your album and didn't see any PJ Masks or too many Disney Junior groups (Sheriff Callie with Sparky, Jake, Miles, Sophia, Doc) Are you able to create:
Both designs large M&M and Mentos: Rukia (one set please change "pennies" to "coins" since we collect not just pennies)
An Eeyore design large M&M and Mentos- Mommy (pennies)
Bolt & Mittens large M&M and Mentos- Mentos- Mommy (coins)
*If you're not up to making new designs, no problem. I can choose from your existing. Our trip is March 16, 2016. Thank you!

Sure thing

Mandy

Hiya Mandy! You are amazing, love this. We are leaving March 8th for WDW. Could you please do...
Large M&M: Emery's Pressed Penny Money - anything Nightmare before Christmas
Small M&M: Emery's Pressed Penny Money - anything Mary Poppins
Mentos: Emery's Pressed Pennies - Minions
Thank you so much!

Sure thing

Mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter