absolut_mandy's Pressed Penny Request Thread *temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy, Can we get a few pressed penny designs please? All of them in both large mm and mentos. We leave in 2 weeks so just let me know if I didn't give you enough time.

Payton- Lady and the Tramp
Addison- Bambi ( the one with the mom and baby with the animals around it)
Nate- Cars3 (the Ka-Ciao one)
Evvy- Princess 6

Thanks!

Hi Mandy,
Could I get a large m&m tube and a mentos pressed penny design of Sofia the First for Serena?

Thank you,
Wendy

Hi Mandy, Could I please ask for a large and a small M&M tube with Mickey for Aaron and Cinderella for Avery. Also mentos tube for both with the same designs. Like these.....
owenmickeygreenPPLargeMM.jpg
sloanecindyPPmnetos.jpg

thank you so much for all you do to help spread the pixie dust
Donna

Attachments

• upload_2015-8-24_18-33-31.png
    upload_2015-8-24_18-33-31.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 46
  • upload_2015-8-24_18-33-44.png
    upload_2015-8-24_18-33-44.png
    137.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Hi Mandy,

Will you make me the following for large MM tubes please? Thank you.

Jacob - Stitch
Beth - Tinkerbell
Kota - Jedi Mickey or a Yoda
Les - Up balloons or Russell
Amy - Olaf on beach

You are the best!!

Mandy,
Please disregard my request. My daughter is amazing and made some for us. Thanks for all you do.
Amy

Hi! I was hoping you could help me out with making pressed penny labels .

I am using the large Mentos containers.

I have three daughters who are all collecting their own pressed pennies .

Hoping you can make me a label for each of their containers (so 3 total)
- Abby: she's 12, she does love Descendants if you had something for that...otherwise anything but princesses.
- Sarah: Tsum Tsum (if you have it - she collects those ), any character. If not, stitch will do, or Perry the Platypus
- Grace: any princess.

Last edited:
Hi Mandy! I am having trouble finding the mentor containers. I found them last time but can't now, all the ones I have been finding aren't the right shape. Where do you find them? Or are you using a different container? Thanks so much!

Hi Mandy,
I love your work. I looked through your photobucket but didn't see one with the DL 60th celebration.
I was wondering if I could get a large M&M tube for pressed penny money and a Mentos tube with pressed pennies that have the 60th diamond celebration at Disneyland on it? The name is Melanie.

Hi Mandy--you recently made us some pressed penny labels and the kids loved them so much we've decided to do other coins. I would like to request labels for our Disney World trip in October--

SMALL MM Jake and the Neverland Pirates-- Oliver's Pressed Money

SMALL MM Mary Poppins-- Elliot's Pressed Money

Thank you so much for your time an talent!!

Hi Mandy, Could I please ask for a large and a small M&M tube with Mickey for Aaron and Cinderella for Avery. Also mentos tube for both with the same designs. Like these.....
owenmickeygreenPPLargeMM.jpg
sloanecindyPPmnetos.jpg

thank you so much for all you do to help spread the pixie dust
Donna
Sure thing

Mandy

Hi! I was hoping you could help me out with making pressed penny labels .

I am using the large Mentos containers.

I have three daughters who are all collecting their own pressed pennies .

Hoping you can make me a label for each of their containers (so 3 total)
- Abby: she's 12, she does love Descendants if you had something for that...otherwise anything but princesses.
- Sarah: Tsum Tsum (if you have it - she collects those ), any character. If not, stitch will do, or Perry the Platypus
- Grace: any princess.

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy--you recently made us some pressed penny labels and the kids loved them so much we've decided to do other coins. I would like to request labels for our Disney World trip in October--

SMALL MM Jake and the Neverland Pirates-- Oliver's Pressed Money

SMALL MM Mary Poppins-- Elliot's Pressed Money

Thank you so much for your time an talent!!

Sure thing

Mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter