• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Pressed Penny Request Thread *temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy,

We are headed to Disney on Dec 16. Could I please have the following for our trip:

Mentos: Jason's Pressed Pennies Style: fab5Christmas

Small MM: Jason's Pressed Penny Money Style: Cars - any design, Mickey w/red background, and Big Hero 6

Thank you for sharing your time and talent.

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

Hello, I would like to please request 1 mini m&m, 1 mento both with the name Cassie. 1 could be Elsa & 1 could be Anna (doesn't matter which). Thanks !!

Hi! I love your designs!!

Could you make me:
-Small M&M Frozen gang 'Madelyn's Pressed Penny Money'
-Small M&M Frozen gang 'Isabella's Pressed Penny Money'

-Mentos large Disney gang (found of page 1 of your PB page. Has beast, princesses, mickey, Capt Hook, pooh, dwarfs etc) that says 'Madelyn's Pressed Pennies'
-Mentos large Disney gang (same thing) 'Isabella's Pressed Pennies'

Thank you so much for all your wonderful work!

I think you have may have missed my request as well? :)
Thanks so much for all you do!

Hi Mandy, you do awesome work. Can I request the following, please ...

Pressed Penny Money labels for large M&M tubes, just Mickey or Fab Five or whichever character. They can all match or not, we aren't picky.

Names are: Billie, Mike, Adam, Beth, Mandi, Ben, Sofie, Art, Karrie, Sarah, & Chad.

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Hi Mandy,

I would love 1 large M&M pressed money label for "Sam." Anything Star Wars (not animated) would be great, but if you don't have it, than Olaf would be a great second choice.

A Mentos label with similar design for pressed pennies.

Thanks so much for all of your hard work!!

Hi Mandy!

Your designs are wonderful!
Can you please make at large M&M label for money and a mentos pressed penny label for each of the following:

Maddie - Olaf in Summer
Sabrina - the one with all the characters and Mickey, Donald, & Goofy in front
Alexander - Peter Pan
Nicholas - Spider Mickey
Tyler - Tiana w/ the pink back ground and butterflies

Thank you so much for creating these. My kids absolutely adore them.

Hi Mandy, you do awesome work. Can I request the following, please ...

Pressed Penny Money labels for large M&M tubes, just Mickey or Fab Five or whichever character. They can all match or not, we aren't picky.

Names are: Billie, Mike, Adam, Beth, Mandi, Ben, Sofie, Art, Karrie, Sarah, & Chad.

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Sure thing

Hi Mandy,

I would love 1 large M&M pressed money label for "Sam." Anything Star Wars (not animated) would be great, but if you don't have it, than Olaf would be a great second choice.

A Mentos label with similar design for pressed pennies.

Thanks so much for all of your hard work!!

Sure thing

Hi Mandy!

Your designs are wonderful!
Can you please make at large M&M label for money and a mentos pressed penny label for each of the following:

Maddie - Olaf in Summer
Sabrina - the one with all the characters and Mickey, Donald, & Goofy in front
Alexander - Peter Pan
Nicholas - Spider Mickey
Tyler - Tiana w/ the pink back ground and butterflies

Thank you so much for creating these. My kids absolutely adore them.

Sure thing

Love your work! May I request two large m&ms labels. One with Elsa and the name Cambree, the other with Anna and the name Caylen.

Thanks for making our trip extra special!

Casey

Thank you so much!!! They look wonderful :)

I really appreciate all your time and effort to make peoples trips so extra special. My girls will just love these. Thank you for sharing your talent! :goodvibes

ACK! We leave in less than 2 weeks - I thought I had requested labels but I think I must have just dreamt about it.

Can I have a large M&M label in a "christmas" theme that just says "Penny Money" (no personalization as we're sharing ;) ) and a Mentos gum label in the same theme that says "Pressed Pennies"?

It would help if I added the link: http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...rt=3&o=3&_suid=141737891186206724019003570489

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter