absolut_mandy's Pressed Penny Request Thread *temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there.... I'm wondering if I can request two large M&M
Periwinkle & Tinkerbell -MaryAnn
Princess Belle & Beast -MadaLynne
We leave on Jan 24th....
THANK YOU!

Hi! I love these, they are amazing! Is it possible to request 2 large MM's tubes and 2 Mentos for:

Ainsley - Elsa and Anna

Brynn - Minnie Mouse (she likes pinks and purples)

Thanks in advance!! These are so great!

THANK YOU!!!

I was hoping to get three small m&m labels and three mentos labels from you.

Spencer - Star Wars Legos - maybe like the one in post 1006 or the darth vader with mickey.

Gwyn - Cinderella

Cooper - Toy story - Maybe the buzz and woody like in post 1006??

Also, is it possible to get the "surprise, you are going to disney world" sign, but have it be unpersonalized. I am surprising all three kids, so I don't want to squeeze their names on it :) I like the one with Mickey delivering the package with Mickey balloons flying, but I'm not really picky.

Thank you so much!!

Hi Mandy, I would like to know if the labels can just have names and snack on them, I was thinking about using the Mentos one for a snack. I think your labels are great. We will be going to DW in June so we have plenty of time.:idea:

By chance are you still doing these? I would love a m&m one that says Beth . I love goofy and I am very easy to please. Surprise me ? Thanks so much.
Beth

Hi! I love these, they are amazing! Is it possible to request 2 large MM's tubes and 2 Mentos for:

Ainsley - Elsa and Anna

Brynn - Minnie Mouse (she likes pinks and purples)

Thanks in advance!! These are so great!

THANK YOU!!!

Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

I was hoping to get three small m&m labels and three mentos labels from you.

Spencer - Star Wars Legos - maybe like the one in post 1006 or the darth vader with mickey.

Gwyn - Cinderella

Cooper - Toy story - Maybe the buzz and woody like in post 1006??

Also, is it possible to get the "surprise, you are going to disney world" sign, but have it be unpersonalized. I am surprising all three kids, so I don't want to squeeze their names on it :) I like the one with Mickey delivering the package with Mickey balloons flying, but I'm not really picky.

Thank you so much!!

Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter