• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Pressed Penny Request Thread *temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to creations like yours, this board is becoming as addicting as Pinterest! Could I get a small and large Press Penny Tube Personalized to "Lorigan and Jane". One Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Character Themed, the other Princess Themed.

Thank you!

You have made our trip so much more special with all that you have done for us! Thanks so much!:cool1:

Hi Mandy!

We are headed to Disneyland early May, so if it's possible, I'd love it if you could make a few pressed penny items.

1. Small M&M tube - Mickey design - Aiden's Pressed Penny Money
2. Small M&M tube - Minnie design- Ashlinn's Pressed Penny Money
3. Mentos - Sofia the First design (or Princess if you don't have that) - Ashlinn's Pressed Pennies
4. Mentos - Wreck it Ralph design (if you have it; otherwise Star Wars) - Aiden's Pressed Pennies

Thank you SO much! I appreciate it tremendously!

I was wondering if it would be possible to make a set of these for my DD we leaveMay 3rd. One small M&M and one Mento

If you have Sofia the First she would love that if not she would love Izzy or the whole crew. If you have both if you could make M&M sofia and Mentos Izzy or whole crew

Ailise's Pressed Penny Money

Ailise's Pressed Pennies

You do awsome work

WOO HOO!!!! :yay: Mandy, those are awesome!!!! Thanks so much!!! I hope you truly know how grateful all of us design-challenged DISers are for all that you do! You really do make our trips extra special...Thank you, thank you! :cheer2:

I love your designs and bookmarked you to come back and request some designs. I totally blanked. I know this is a LONG SHOT>>>>>> but, I am leaving on Friday. We are totally surprising the kids. I would love to add these to my surprise stash! If it is at all possible I would love m&m holders and mentos
1) Edward-Pineaus and Ferb
2) Connor-Pirate
3) Alexis-Minnie or Cinderella

I am not picky...I would take anything. I looked through your photobucket and didn't see any already done like that or I would have snagged them. I hope you can help. But, either way thank you!
~Heather

I love all your designs, they are GREAT!

I would like to make a few requests
I want the same design twice for each, 1 for large M&M and 1 for Mentos
M&M will be he "Pressed Penny Money" and Mentos "Pressed Pennies" with the childs name.

1. Mickey Mouse w/ Green Mickey Head Background - Nolan
2. Cheshire Cat in a Tree from your photobucket - Kiflyn
3. Dumbo beside a Circus Tent with Bubbles - Kinsley
this one I also found in photobucket

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much for the pressed penny designs, you are amazing, I really appreciate it !

I love your designs and bookmarked you to come back and request some designs. I totally blanked. I know this is a LONG SHOT>>>>>> but, I am leaving on Friday. We are totally surprising the kids. I would love to add these to my surprise stash! If it is at all possible I would love m&m holders and mentos
1) Edward-Pineaus and Ferb
2) Connor-Pirate
3) Alexis-Minnie or Cinderella

I am not picky...I would take anything. I looked through your photobucket and didn't see any already done like that or I would have snagged them. I hope you can help. But, either way thank you!
~Heather

Have a great trip!

Mandy:goodvibes

OH MY GOODNESS MANDY!! I am so very appreciative! You made the final touches to my trip!

I would like to request a small M&M label with minnie mouse and also a mento's label for the pressed pennies that matches with minnie mouse. Thanks so much!
The child's name is Darbee.

Hi again. Hoping to request 2 more sets for friends traveling with us on 5/25

_______"Pressed Penny Money" Large M&M Size
1- "Victoria" using perrypp.jpg.html?sort=3&o=22 (Perry Rocket Design)
1- "Carolina" using taylorsilvermisttinkpp.jpg.html?sort=3&o=11 (Tink and Friend Design)

Same designs and names for the Mentos Gum tubes with "Pressed Pennies"

If you are still making these, I would love 4 for penny money please:)
large m&m size
1. Sydney- Beaker from Muppets
2. Rianna- Cinderella
3. Jaden- Star Wars
4. Randi- Tiana

Thank you so much!!!

Hello again! I'm so sorry to bother you and ask again, but we are headed to DL this Sunday the 5th. My post was #704. Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Mandy-

Would you kindly do a personalization for my son John? Our trip is in December.

Large and Small M&M tube: John's Pressed Penny Money
Mickey, Donald, and Goofy in the sailboat

Mentos tube: John's Pressed Pennies
Mater and Lightning Christmas

Thank you very much!

I went to print my labels and the money ones came out huge. Any suggestions on what percentage I need to scale them down to? Thanks

I love all your designs, they are GREAT!

I would like to make a few requests
I want the same design twice for each, 1 for large M&M and 1 for Mentos
M&M will be he "Pressed Penny Money" and Mentos "Pressed Pennies" with the childs name.

1. Mickey Mouse w/ Green Mickey Head Background - Nolan
2. Cheshire Cat in a Tree from your photobucket - Kiflyn
3. Dumbo beside a Circus Tent with Bubbles - Kinsley
this one I also found in photobucket

Thank you so much.

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

Mandy:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter