absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy! I'm loving your DISigns!

May I please have a tagxedo name in white for:
Wesley

Also, do you happen to have a Stitch stroller tag? I'd like a stroller tag that says:
Kreps Kab

THANK YOU!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your designs!! Thank you so much for doing this!!

Here are my requests. I would like to give some as gifts on Thanksgiving. :) Thank you!!

Stroller Tag - The Franzini Family 2014 - Red with Polka dots Minnie Mouse

Surprise Letter to: Nicolas, Anthony, and Anabelle - Mickey and Friends

Name Fill Scattered - Charley - Ariel, Little Mermaid

Name Fill Original - Anthony - Goofy, orange background

Name Fill Original - Anabelle - Baby Minnie Mouse, pink

Mickey TagxedoNames - White Background
Alina
Joseph
Nicolas
Anthony
Ricky
Anabelle

Name Fill Original - Nicolas - I cannot find anything that I am looking for, so I would like to request if you can make something in Nicolas' name relating to the countries at Epcot - he LOVES the world showcase and geography. I have seen cute Mickey heads with different flags so maybe you could put those in the name fill? I would like it to have "Mickey-flavor" but with the flags or countries but also tell that is it Disney. Hope this makes sense. :) THANK YOU!!!

Thank you so so much!!!!!!!! :)

Sure thing! Have a wonderful trip!

Mandy:goodvibes

These are awesome but I am an idiot :( It's Marc's Dino Putt. I told you Matt's. When I was excitedly showing DH your creation (he LOVED it!), he noticed it.

If it's not too much trouble (and I am SO SO SO SO sorry), could you fix my mistake?

Thank you!!

We don't leave until 11/11 so take your time. I was going to try and print them for shirts but I don't need them right away. I have to do it while DS is at school or asleep :)

Hi Mandy,
I have literally spent most of the day looking through your designs! I am amazed at your creativity and would love to have SEVERAL of your designs to make our trip more special!
I'd like to request the following meal invitations: (I have 4 children Josiah, Alyssa Joy, Grace, and Glory so if you need to you can use Higgins Family instead feel free.

Crystal Palace –Friday, November 8 at 12:55 pm
Chef Mickey’s –Sunday, November 3 at 7:10 pm
Rainforest café-Tuesday November 5 at 4:30 pm
Liberty Tree Tavern -Thursday, November 07 at 4:05 PM (I didn't see one for this so I understand if you can't make it)

I'd also love to have the dark tagxedo done with
Mom
Dad
Josiah
Alyssa Joy
Grace
Glory

Then if I could get a pressed pennies label for each kiddo:
Josiah-the black suit buzz lightyear image on post #110 on page 8 of this thread
Alyssa Joy-Jessie from ToyStory 2
Grace-chip and dale
Glory-Sofia the first

I'd love the stick figure family with mickey ears on with Mom, Dad, Josiah (boy) Alyssa Joy, Grace, and Glory. It's Walt Disney World 2013.

And last, if we could get a welcome to Walt Disney World letter with all the signatures from the traditional characters and from the princesses. I apologize for the size of my "order." I just love it all!

Hi Mandy!
May I please request the Mickey head with Minnie Mouse hula hooping inside, with the name "Caroline"? I believe the background was a turquoise blue with a design.

Love your work! Thank you so very much!

Hi folks, Just a FYI for the requests for the tagxedo names Please specify if you want a white or dark background. When listing the names please list them like this Mickey Minnie Goofy Pluto Donald and not like this Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Donald It is just easier for me that way. I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow canucks! Mandy:goodvibes

I'm sorry Mandy, I did not list my request that way on my previous post request. I didn't know that was how you wanted them. Would you like me to resubmit the request? I won't do it unless you ask so that I don't duplicate requests and confuse things. Thanks! Again, sorry! :-)

Wow, Mandy, you sure are busy! thanks for sharing your talent! It's been ages since I've made a request, but we are surprising the kids w/a DCL in early Jan on the Magic as their Christmas present and I am trying to figure out a way to make the surprise happen... If you could give me a few ideas of what you've got I am sure something will be perfect!
The kids names are Julia, Alex and Daniel
(ages 18, 16 and 5)
They have no favorite characters (love 'em all!!!) and something "cruise-y" would be ideal...
THANKS!!

Thnk you so much for taking the time to answer my requests.
I absolutely love them! And can't wait to share them at our planning meeting next weekend.

Wanted to say a BIG Thanks for the hard work you put into my designs. Thank you so much!
Allison

Mandy,
Thank you so much for sharing your talent with everyone.
I was wondering if I could please request two more things.

1) a Mickey Tagxedo in white with:
Randi
Dave
Matthew
Hailey
MNSSHP
Pop Century
DisneyQuest
Fantasia Golf
Boo!

2) a stroller tag with Mickey and Minnie that just says Radin Family(not stroller) with October 2013 in the corner.

Thank you!!

Hi Mandy!– we are preparing for a family vacation to WDW and thought we’d create T shirts with our favorite characters. We leave November 16th, so I think I'd need the designs by 11/8 to create and distribute.

If we could please have number fills with the following characters. (I’ve provided a description of the recipients to inspire background etc)

We love the Original Name fill and Character on the side, so I’ll defer to your expertise on whichever looks best with numbers.

1 Bambi or MInnie (for our baby girl turning 1)
2 Cars (Lightning McQueen) or Mickey– 2 year old son
3 Robin Hood, Jake (Neverland pirates) or Sulley – 5 year old boy
4 Lilo from Lilo and Stitch – mom
5 Tiger (from Pooh) - dad
6 Buzz (from Toy Story) - dad
7 Dory (from Finding Nemo) - mom
8 Daisy Duck- grandma
9 Donald Duck- grandpa
10 Cinderella –grandma
11 Abu (Aladdin’s monkey?) – grandpa

Also – I’m hoping to iron on a small mickey head that reads 2013 Family Vacation….or anything that will bring cheer to the pocket area on the front of the of our shirts.

I absolutely love your designs – I’m certain I’ll be happy with whatever you come up with. Thanks in advance!

Maria

Sure thing

Hi! :wave2:

I've never requested a DISign before...so tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

I also see you have 2 big requests before mine so I understand if you're really busy.

Can you help me out with 2 shirts I want to make for my kiddos for our November trip?

First, a shirt for my son. He's 6 months old and it's his first trip. I'm thinking a Mickey head with a binky/pacifier - have you seen that before? I'm hoping we could put "It's my" over the Mickey head and "First Visit!" below? I'm open to suggestions.

Second, we will be there on my daughters actual 6th birthday. Can we do a Mickey head with a bday hat or crown? Same idea as above but "Today is my 6th Birthday!"

Is that request too specific? Lol.

Thanks in advance. I really appreciate it. My first attempt at making shirts!

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy, we are going on the Disney Magic Cruise on May 31, 2014-June 7, 2014 This is our itinerary. Hoping you can design something for me.

Departs from:

Barcelona,*Spain

Ports of Call:

Villefranche (Monte Carlo, Cannes, Nice), France*La Spezia (Florence, Pisa), ItalyCivitavecchia (Rome), ItalyNaples (Pompeii), Italy

Will be our first time in Europe. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter