absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy,

Have you done any tee shirt transfer for Drink and the World at Epcot? :confused3 If you have could you be able to make me one? looked in your photo bucket folder and couldnt find one. Please let me know as sonn as possible as I will be leaving for Disney late next month.
Thanks for your time and consideration.

The name fills, autograph book covers, and mickey heads are awesome.

One final name fill request (all original designs)

Mom-Minnie
Dad-Incredibles
Grammy-Cinderella
Grampy-Goofy

Thanks again for sprinkling pixie dust on our vacation!

We leave 9/14/13.

Thanks in advance!:cheer2:

Have a great trip!

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy,

I did not see a "Brave" stroller tag in the photobucket...so if you are unable to do that one, Sophia the First will be great! We are looking forward to our trip! We leave in 7 days! I know that it is short notice, so I understand if you are unable to fill the request. I appreciate all the time spent!
Thanks!
Carrie

Have a wonderful trip! Watch for me there! We go in 8 days!

Omgosh...I found you! So so happy! Spent hours determined to find the fill queen! I posted elsewhere on your link 4-5 days ago, and I think I did it wrong. :blush:

If you have time, could I please make a few requests? I love your work!

So hope I'm doing this right.

GRACIE - Scattered Donald Duck w/characters 'outside' any color in fill except blue please. No border necessary.

CODY - Scattered Pooh w/characters 'outside' the fill. Border is fine.

AVERIE - Bevelled Ariel fill w/characters outside fill. No border necessary.

OLIVIA - Bevelled Merida fill w/characters outside fill. No border necessary.

KATIE - Scattered Alice In Wonderland w/characters No border necessary.

I hope that's not too much and thank you so so much!

ºoº

These are on my personalized namefill thread

Hi Mandy - I really like your work! I would love it if you could do a few name fills and mickey heads for me. (Also I'm about to post in your pressed penny thread too! :)

Minnie head: Kate
Minnie head: Sarah
Mickey head: Jack

Name fills: All bevelled with border and characters

Kate: Multiprincess - favorites are Ariel and Rapunzel, then Sofia, then Belle, Cinderella, Snow White. Color accent: Pink

Sarah: Multiprincess - favorites are Ariel and Rapunzel, then Sofia, then Belle, Cinderella, Snow White: Color accent: Purple

Jack: Fab 5

Thank you!

Sure thing!

Thank you so much Mandy!
I truly appreciate the disigns that you did for me!
May I be a pain and ask for one more stroller license plate please.
I would love a Phineas and Ferb license plate that says Wilson Family Stroller.
My children are obsessed with Perry the platypus!

Thank you SO much!!

Have a great trip!

I am so excited....thank you so much for this....What is the best size recommendations for printing these?

Would it be possible to do another one for Kayleigh maybe in purple with just Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy?

Can't wait to share these!

Sure thing! The resolution is 300px so you can size it anyway you like.

Mandy! My friends are loving these that you have made for me and my family! I was hoping you could make me a couple more...

BILLIE JO - Minnie on the side (red polka dots) - original design, no boarder

VIVERETTE - Fab 5 - original designs, no boarder

Thanks so much!

Sure thing

Hi Folks

Just to let you all know, I will be heading down to Disney from September 5-16th.

I will be checking my thread in the next week and I will try to complete all of the requests before I go. That being said, if you have a time sensitive request, please let me know the date of you leaving.
If you see that a request has been completed before yours, it will be because your trip is after mine and I still have time for it.

I don't mind if you request while I am away but realize that I will take a few days to get into the swing of things, so please be patient.

If you are down to WDW or staying at PORiverside, make sure you keep an eye out for me! I would love to meet you!

Thanks for understanding!

Mandy,

Thank you for the wonderful designs. Would it be possible to change the order of the names to Grandpa, Grandma, Katelyn, Mommy, Daddy? Grandma has light hair and mommy has dark hair so this change will make the design perfect. Also, can I request a Katelyn name fill with the princesses?

Thanks,
Lisa

Originally Posted by Lmb3653 View Post
I have a few requests.

stick%20family/louiesfears1- mommy,daddy, Katelyn, grandma, grandpa

MickeyHeads/mommyMinnieHead-3 - Katelyn

MickeyHeads/daddyMickeyHead-3 - grandpa

Chafincastlefami - 2013 family vacation

Thank you in advance!

Lisa
Mandy,

Thank you for the wonderful designs. Would it be possible to change the order of the names to Grandpa, Grandma, Katelyn, Mommy, Daddy? Grandma has light hair and mommy has dark hair so this change will make the design perfect. Also, can I request a Katelyn name fill with the princesses?

Thanks,
Lisa

Originally Posted by Lmb3653 View Post
I have a few requests.

stick%20family/louiesfears1- mommy,daddy, Katelyn, grandma, grandpa

MickeyHeads/mommyMinnieHead-3 - Katelyn

MickeyHeads/daddyMickeyHead-3 - grandpa

Chafincastlefami - 2013 family vacation

Thank you in advance!

Lisa

Sure thing

let me know if you want to mix something up

Mandy -

You did these for me last year and i need to request the disign with some more names. We have more family members running this year!

Kori

Karen

Colin

Suzanne

The race isn't until January 2014, so whenever you have time works for me!

Thank you again for everything!

Kelly

Mandy,
I love your designs! We are going on our first Disney cruise and I would love to make some magnets from your designs.

Would it be possible to get characters on the side with a border for the following names and characters:

Loraine - Bambi
Kathleen - Tinkerbell
Hannah - Tinkerbell (could this one be purple- this one is for my sister, the other Tink is for my 16 year old)
Thomas - Pluto
Celestia - Snow White
Niko - Stitch
Samuel - Goofy
Melisande - Tiana or Merida

I'd love for them all to have a border like in your examples for the scattered and bevelled with characters ones.

Thank you so much!

Celestia

Hi Mandy!!

I just would like to start off by saying that I think you are amazing!!!! I love your designs! They are so cute and fun! The amount of requests you fill is incredible and I thank you for spreading so much pixie dust around!!!!

We are leaving for Disney in November, so not a huge rush, but I'm trying to get a jump on things.

Could you please make the Christmas Mickey head with all the names scrolling in it for our family? I saw it here:

(Actually, they wouldn't let me post links yet, so I'll just tell you it was in your photobucket under Mickey Heads, on page 25 using the Elliott family, also post #371 of this thread)

If possible, could you make images in each red, green, and black. Please do not put a border. And underneath the Mickey Head could you write Walt Disney World 2013. If possible could you repeat the same images with a Minnie Mouse bow as well.

The names are: (sorry, tons of name, two families- mine with 4 kids, my SIL with 5 kids!)

Ryan
Jennifer
Michael
Rebekah
Dallin
Jacob
Jason
Kristen
Ethan
Collin
Madilyn
Audrey
Brayden

Also could you create two stroller tags using the Fab 5.

Howlett Family
Borneman Family

No date on the stroller tags.

Again, thank you for all your hard work! You truly are spreading happiness!!

Jen

Hi Folks

Just to let you all know, I will be heading down to Disney from September 5-16th.

I will be checking my thread in the next week and I will try to complete all of the requests before I go. That being said, if you have a time sensitive request, please let me know the date of you leaving.
If you see that a request has been completed before yours, it will be because your trip is after mine and I still have time for it.

I don't mind if you request while I am away but realize that I will take a few days to get into the swing of things, so please be patient.

If you are down to WDW or staying at PORiverside, make sure you keep an eye out for me! I would love to meet you!

Thanks for understanding!
Have Fun!!! I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Mandy, your work is amazing!! I have a few requests if you can :)

I need a few mickey heads with disney font please
(Like this)http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...Heads/grandpaMickeyHead1_zpsedbf8a2d.jpg.html

names:
Beth
Brittany
Lizzy
Michelle
Paul
Ed
Ashley
Cheryl
Lois
Margaret
Charles

also the mickey head with the words "Making Magical Memories 2013" one with all the names above

Thank you for spreading your pixie dust and helping make other peoples vacations so special. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter