absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

She is going to FLIP - especially over the Minnie Mouse "welcome" and the autograph book style with her name on it.

Thanks to everyone here, I know she is going to have a great 1st/birthday trip!

After going through all your designs I have a few requests

Can I get:

A Minnie stroller tag that says Lurissa's stroller Oct 2013

A stroller tag for MNSSHP Oct 2013

A 1st trip for Lurissa

And Halloween treats for Noah, Shara-Lyn and Lurissa

Wow! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! The MVMCP tickets are awesome! We are so excited with these creations and want to start playing some christmas music now! You are the BEST!!!!:santa:

Every year I come to DISboards and hope someone can spread some pixie dust on our trip. I especially love your creative designs! If you can fill the following, I'd really appreciate it! THANKS for your AMAZING work!

Mickey Ears: Please add—“Rosen Family Vacation October 2013” For the names in the smaller ears, please put “Mommy, Daddy, Addison, Annabelle”
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...nsmhfamvac.jpg

Goodbye letter:
“Addison & Annabelle”
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...atthewlet4.jpg

**If you can do a Rapunzel, and Jasmine one like Ariel below I'd love one with the princesses name on pic!
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/...rielbutton.jpg

Surprise!
Can you put “See you soon!” at the bottom? (rather than Monday)
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3974e83c.jpg

CRT invite:
Can you please make it out to Addison & Annabelle? For October 5th at 8:25 am, and another for October 8, at 8:10 Can you please end the letters with “I can’t wait to see you again!”
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4d695c09.jpg

NSC Halloween invite:
Can you personalize two? One for Addison and one for Annabelle
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9e72a3d2.jpg

Family Pic:
Daddy, Mommy, Addison (7 yr. old girl) and Annabelle (4 yr. old girl)
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/...nsonsstick.jpg

Chef Mickey with the hat invite:
Is it possible to add a chef’s hat on Mickey? October 3rd at 6:00 pm Addison and Annabelle
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...ps634a2a63.jpg

I'm also looking for an O'hana dinner invite for October 7th at 5:15 but did not see anything in photobucket, do you have an invite that could be personalized for Rosen family?

Have a fantastic week and thanks for the consideration:)

Mandy,
You did a WONDERFUL job on my Disney goodies! I was wondering if you'd fix one thing for me, if you could please.

Pg. 168 Post 2513

I needed the Mickey ears to say 2013 rather than 2014. Would it be too much trouble to fix? (It's the ears with the family names)

Thanks for ALL your efforts! You are so creative!
Gina
:thumbsup2

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

Mandy:goodvibes

These are absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much. Some of them will only save as a txt file from photobucket, and others save as a pdf. Am I doing something wrong trying to save them to print? I apologize for not quoting the entire thing with links...I do not have permissions to use links in my posts yet. Thanks so much!

Hi Mandy

I didn't see that post, had a birthday and got older LOL so guess I had a senior moment. The Andrew disney babies namefill is the one I want with the name Evan. Also I'd please like one of those name fills with the name Aaron only if possible with a baby minnie in front instead of a baby mickey. I saw a baby minnie holding a teddy bear or baby minnie anything would do. I would also like a baby pluto in front of the disney babies namefill instead of mickey and bear. I hope I gave enough info if not let me know.
Thanks ever so much Mandy
Hugs
Lois

Hi Mandy,
I'll keep looking and see if I can find it in your disigns. I am pretty sure it was from you but can't find it now. I can send you the disign and you can see if it is yours. I suppose it's possible that I got it mixed up, but I really think it's yours. I'll keep looking.

Lois

P.S. The name fill has Walt Disney World 2012 under the namefill with a black border around it. I am looking at your old thread named Personalize Name Fills. I'm thinking since it is older dates it's probably gone now but I'm still looking. :-)

Below is the disneybabies name example on your personalized namefill thread page 31. It was uploaded with Image Shack and I see the date as 2011 so it was old.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2756/emmadbabies.jpg

if you still have this background I would love the boys names in it. and if possible to put the characters I had listed before in front of them.
Thanks Mandy

Hi!! Your work is amazing!!

Could I request for

CRT invite for Oct 11 @2:30
A Minnie Welcome
A name fill with Tink

Sorry I can't post links yet... but would be grateful for anything you could create. Thanks for your kindness!!

Thank you!!! I know you hear the same thing in almost every post, but your work is terrific! But what is even more terrific is that you are willing to invest your time and energy to help make everyone's vacations even more magical, personal and special. Thanks again, and BE BLESSED!!

Would it be possible to get the named filled mickey with the names:

Kyle
Carina
Micah
Johnathan
Jenna
Joseph

I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you.

My husband and I are so impressed with your talent and kindness!

May I request the following:

Surprise! Mommy and Daddy are taking you to Disney World TOMORROW!
(The most popular version with Mickey holding the card with Mikayla on it and characters and balloons surrounding him)
Music Resort card w/ Mike and Mikayla as the names
Welcome Ayuso Family! on Rainforest Invite for 9/25 at 7pm
BBB invite with princesses surrounding young girl w Mikayla on 9/26 @ 9:30am
CRT 5th birthday invite for Princess Mikayla Sofia on 9/26 w traditional Cindy
Tusker House Bkfst invite for 9/29 8:35am- instead of names please insert It's Daddy's birthday!
MNSSHP "You're Invited Ayuso Family!"
Phineas and Ferb sad to see Mike go
Princesses sad to see Mikayla go

I may have a few more requests if I can secure ressies for the dessert party and the pirates league, but this would be a really great start!

I can't thank you enough!:woohoo::yay::cheer2:

Hi Mandy!

Back in March you made a beautiful name fill for my niece Carina. Her sister is soo jealous of it & would like one of her own. Would it be possible for you to make me another name fill for Cynthia this time, beveled w/border with Daisy Duck. You will be doing the "cool Aunt" a very big favor!

I have the planning bug!:surfweb:

Here are a few more requests. Please forgive my descriptions as I can't post links just yet.:(

Princess card w Cindy, Belle, Rapunzel, Ariel & Tiana w/ sigs on each character
Mikayla in small purple oval, Happy 5th Birthday! in larger pink oval

Princesses in ballgowns w fireworks in background and purple banner in front w/ You're Invited!

Princess Sofia card w purple Mickey ears in background and logo in front that reads: Princess Mikayla Sofia

Padawan Mike for 9/28/13

Perry the Platypus logo card w Agent M as the name in the banner

Nemo, Dory and Marlin card with Good morning, Mikayla! as the greeting
(be-sure-to-come-see-us card- same verbiage)

All the Princes card with the wording:
Master Michael, Please accompany Princess Mikayla Sofia to Cinderella's Castle to celebrate her birthday. This honor is granted for you being the bravest, most loyal and most handsome big brother in the kingdom.

Surprise! You're going to Disney World Tomorrow! with Mike written on the card in Mickey's hand (surrounded by characters and balloons)

Captain Jack card- instead of a welcome please insert:
Ahoy Mateys! Me old pal Mick be tellin' me yer coming to the party this eve. I've taken it upon meself to send over pirate gear for yer whole crew- can't be comin' to the party lookin' like landlubbers, now can ya? At 4pm sharp, make way to Adventureland to join me Pirates League. Me mates will have you lookin' like scallywags in no time! Yo ho, me hearties, yo ho! Captain Jack Sparrow signature

The blue castle card w sparkles to read:
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Because of her kindness, honesty and loving nature
Princess Mikayla Sofia is now proclaimed by Royal Decree to be an official princess of the Magic Kingdom.
May she wear her crown well, and may all her dreams come true!
Signed by Cinderella (if it fits)

Can a Safari Donald Duck gift tag be made?

Thank you so much for your patience with my requests and for the pixie dust you can provide for this magical 1st visit/double birthday celebration!
:worship::wizard::worship:

Hi Mandy,
Your disigns are amazing!
I wonder if it was possible to request a t-shirt design please? On your photobucket site I saw a design that said 'Dream 2011'. Is it possible to have this changed to 'Dream 2013", also if possible could I have names added, one is ALYSSA, the other is REBECCA. I also wondered if it was possible to order 2 original namefills that I can use for magnets. Same names as t-shirts, characters from mickey mouse club house. Many many thanks, in advance
kind regards,
Karen:flower3:

jaedynfirstvisitminnie_zpsb6ef4131.jpg.html?&_suid=137290562066809381203945811167

Is it possible to also get this? I just saw the cute one you designed for the shirts and would love to make one for my daughter Olivia

THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter