absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting early for our trip this December lol We leave to go on Christmas!!!I would love your Christmas design that says Our Disney vacation featuring the Leep Family with 2 Minnie heads under saying Mom and Jillian 2013 This is the design that has VACATION filled in with cute xmas characters.It would be great if you could put a green Christmas colored border around it for easier setting on our shirts Thanks so much!You did designs for our past march trip and they were a huge hit thanks so much!

I am sorry but this isn't my original design. It was meant to be a one time only thing and I will be removing it from my photo bucket.

Sorry about that but I don't like to copy other great designers

Mandy:goodvibes

Barbara has a design of a person in a wheelchair- so she got the design finished for me. Thank you for responding. Do you think you can do my request about the water parks #2527?

I would like to have 2 designs personalized:

1st visit Minnie, with the name Jaedyn
1st visit Mickey, with the name Jack

Thanks. Our trip isn't until Sept.

I have spent the last few hours looking through your designs and I love them. I am getting things ready for the kids for our 1st trip and I would love to use a few of your designs. So when you get a chance I would love the following designs.

Kaitlyn
True Villain Cruella Deville
True Villain evil queen
True Villain Mal
True Villain Queen of hearts
True Villain Ursula

Name fill with Walt Disney World 2013 -Kaitlyn- with girl villains

Haley - Designer princesses
Brooke - Designer Princesses

Hi Mandy,
I posted a request for name fills a while ago and you filled it (they are on page 141 if that helps - I would have quoted it but I do not have enough posts to do so, sorry). However, recently my kids were wearing their shirts and my husband pointed out that my daughter's name was missing the second N. (Aibreann) She is still wearing it (as finding anything with her name is near impossible) but would love to be able to fix it. Is there any way to get a corrected graphic? If so, I would really appreciate it. (the kids love these shirts).

Also would it be too much to ask for one more original name fill? My kid's have a friend who was so excited when she saw their shirts that I would love to do one for her. Her name is, Karlie (and it would be with the Sophia fill). Thanks in advance.

Sure thing!

Hi. Your designs are so great! I'm hoping you have time that you could personalize a design for me.

It's a silhouette of Mickey with names filled in.

The names I'd need are:
Grandma Ann
Grandpa Randy
Tom
Spence
Sarah
Jake
Annie
Perrin
Katherine
Jack

thank you so much!

One more; would you please make me a Phineous and Ferb namefill for Perrin?

Thanks,
Ann

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy, I know you've been busy and I hope your vacation was great!

Not sure if the Harry Potter "Sweet Dreams" Name fill was done and I just missed it or if the request got overlooked?

Just trying to finish up the last of things before out trip ! :banana:

Thank you for everything!!!

Hi. I was wondering if you can help me with a little project. I have an autistic son and another son with hearing difficulties. The boys are wanting to train to run a 5k with me on what would have been my Dad's birthday. (He passed away on Thanksgiving Day.) They are totally into Monsters U. Is there anyway you could make a design that has some Monsters U characters on it and says 5k Graduate or I Did It? Thanks for your consideration. My mom wants to give the boys the shirts right after they cross the finish line.

Dawn

Here are a couple for you:

Your work is awesome, just found this and I'm in love with your designs! :) I'd love to put in a request if you have the time.

Namefills:
#1. Kaylee - Character on side - Rapunzel
#2. Peyton - Character on top - Ariel

Stroller tags: Disney World - Sept. 2013 (Just put 2013 in the corner)
#1: Thompson Family Stroller - Ariel
#2: Thompson Family Stroller - Rapunzel & Flynn Ryder

Luggage tags:
#1: Rapunzel - front: Kaylee - back: just the back design (so i can write in address)
#2: Ariel - front: Peyton - back: just the back design

Invite: Cinderella one with the castle background wording like the others.
Kaylee & Peyton
Cinderellas Royal Table
September 16th 2013 at 8:10 am

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! SO MUCH!! :)
:lovestruc

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy - thank you for your awesome designs and for adding an extra splash of pixie dust to our trip. Please could you make us a luggage tag each with our details on the back like you have in the examples? With this bag belongs to... then name and address? I hope you don't mind that I have pm'd you our private details so they're not on the thread? can we have the following tags:
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...s/arielmhluggagetagfront.jpg.html?sort=3&o=50 - this Ariel one for Isla Davidson

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a.../mickeymhluggagetagfront.jpg.html?sort=3&o=18 - this mickey one for Mark Davidson

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...gs/tinkmhluggagetagfront.jpg.html?sort=3&o=19 - this Tinkerbell one for Helen Davidson

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...mhluggagetagfrontlgaliens.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4 - and finally this alien one for Rhys Davidson.

Thank you so much Mandy.

PMed you

Love your designs, I was hoping you could make a few items for our trip in July.

Stroller Tags:
Mickey (four parks one world logo) - Walt Disney World, July 2013, Sanchez Family Stroller
Minnie - Walt Disney World, July 2013, Grandma Juarez's Scooter

Name Fills:
Bevelled w/o border - Caroleena (filled with various Disney princess)

Bevelled w/o border - Caroleena (filled with various Disney Junior characters like Doc McStuffins, Sophia, Jake and Izzy etc)

Scattered w/o border - David (Avengers theme fill and characters)

Bevelled w/o border - David (Phineas and Ferb fill, if you have one)

From the Tees section:
Doc McStuffins with the name Caroleena on the band aid (image has Doc holding the stuffed animals)
Image of all the princesses with the name Caroleena (image has 10 princesses with a pink background and name in purple)

I tried to put the link in the post but since I am new, it would not allow me to.

Thank you for taking the time to make everyone trips more special.

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

I have been over to photobucket and looked thru your designs. They are marvelous! You do a wonderful job. I would like to request 4 designs. They will be used for magnets for the door to our stateroom when we cruise on the Dream, July 14, 2013.
1. Disney Dreaming with Mickey at his desk dreaming of a cruise. With the phrase: Debbie & Beth Mom & Daughter Cruise 2013

2. DREAM 2013 with the classic Disney character fill in.

3. Beth with a Goofy fill in.

4. Debbie with the classic Disney character fill in.

Thank you for adding to the magic of a special Disney trip!

Have a wonderful cruise!

Hi Mandy,

I've been gone for over a week and didn't know if you had filled my earlier request from page 163 #2432? I'm not trying to rush you by any means, just curious. I know you are very busy and very very popular. :)

Thanks Mandy
Hugs
Lois:dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter